Towards the finish line

'Hey Stark, I heard that you wanted to see me' Eleanora said as she walked into Tony's lab

Tony didn't bother to pay any attention to Eleanora, he knew that she would have been able to get in; however, Peter did not know.

'Wait! How did you get in?'

Eleanora stood there in confusion 'I just walked in, Peter'

'Yes, but how? he keeps his lab locked'

'I know the code'

'HOW?'

'Peter, I do what I want, don't be so surprised?'

'Okay, Eleanora I need you to get over here' Tony said

Eleanora walked over to the billionaire, with Peter following. It was quite simple, Tony asked some questions, and Eleanora answered them truthfully.

The blue vile that was struck in Carl, was a bunch of chemicals, that Eleanora did not understand and, when injected into a living creature, giving them god like powers, and grow about 60 feet. The juice inside the vile, goes into your bloodstream, and causes you to forget who you are, making you go on a rampage.

'So, who makes this stuff' Peter asked

'No clue' Eleanora answered 'It comes from France though'

In the past few days, after Eleanora told Tony as much as she could about the blue vile. She got to go anywhere, do anything, go to school, while being within the Avengers rules, and she found something within herself, that she never thought she could be.

Eleanora was happy, and never wanted to go back to the base. She had a finally found love, actual love, not the abuse Commander Malum said was love. Eleanora would never admit it, but, she wanted to stay, and be a good person.

But the question is, how? How, could Eleanora tell Commander Malum that she wants out. How, will she convince her dad that she wants this?

How?

'Hey, Eleanora' Steve said pulling her away from her thoughts 'We are going to play Mario Kart, if you will like to join'

'Mario Kart? That sounds familiar' Eleanora said as she got up from her usual spot in the window, and followed the soldier.

She followed Steve into the room, and was taken back. Eleanora was expecting a few Avengers, not the entier clan, and Peter.

'What's this, Family Game night?' Eleanora asked

'Not necessarily' Clint said 'We like to have fun sometimes'

Ignoring clint, Eleanora walked up to the game station, and picked up the game case.

'Hey, star spangle banner' Eleanora said referring to Steve 'I know why, it sounded familiar'

'Why?' Steve asked with a big sigh, because of the nickname.

'Because I played this back at the base, and I was really good'

'Eleanora' Peter said 'You told me that you don't have this stuff, where you are from'

Eleanora set the game case down, and turned to Peter.

'We had a Wii for about a month, because of Shadow; and this was the only game we had'

'What happened?' Peter asked

'Commander Malum got wind of it, and destroy it; trust me, he was not happy'

Eleanora smiled and sat on the arm of the chair, which Bruce was sitting in.

'So, you think your really good at playing?' Peter said as he raised his eyebrows