Class will begin

Monday rolled around way to quickly for Eleanora's liking. She dreaded the night before, of having to get up the very next day at 5am, and to top it all off she could barely sleep, because she did not want to start. Eleanora regretted making this deal, but there was nothing that she could do.

J.A.R.V.I.S. woke Eleanora up at 4:45, and it was still dark outside. She was not pleased, she got dressed in black and white runners, charcoal short shorts and a black hoodie that reads "Stark Industries"

'Your late' Steve said, he was already stretched and ready to go.

'Relax Captain red white and blue, at least I showed up'

Steve did not bother to argue with Eleanora, he just started to run, and Eleanora followed. Steve was quite impressed with how well Eleanora kept up, there was a few times she fell behind, but a few minutes later she came back.

'Impressive' Steve said. They had finished their run and were both walking inside towards the gym 'But how come you fell back a few times'

'I liked the view'

Eleanora enjoyed the weights with Steve, more than the run, however this time she could not keep up. As Eleanora was lifting 25 pounds in each arm, Steve was doing 500, and that was just for his warm up.

'Okay, times up, go get some breakfast'

Eleanora walked into her weapons training class all happy. She had relatively gotten along with Clint, and she love weapons. Clint was shooting some arrows, when Eleanora showed up.

'It be more impressive if the targets where moving'

Clint smiled and walked towards the girl 'Good Morning, okay, ready for your first weapon training lesson?'

'I am here aren't I?'

'Alright, tell me, what is the first rule of weapons?'

'Anything can be turned into your death' Clint opened his mouth a bit 'Meaning anything you see can be turned into a weapon'

'Yeah kid, I know what it means' Clint sassed 'But your wrong, who on earth told you that?'

'Woodchuck'

'Who is Woodchuck'

'My bestfriend, well kind of'

'Eleanora, the first rule of any kind of weapon, is to make sure that the deadly side hits the opponent'

Eleanora let out a large breath 'Oh, thanks god. I thought you were going to say that the first rule of weapons is safety'

For the next few hours Eleanora almost fell back asleep, because Clint did not even let her see a weapon, let alone use one. She was really disappointed with the weapons class, and it was the class that Eleanora was going to dread the most.

Eleanora had really hopped that Clint was going to be the fun one, and the fact that so far Steve was the fun one; Eleanora could only think that she was in trouble.

Eleanora weapon training, and combat training where both taking place in the same room, so, at 11:30 Clint walked out, and Natasha walked in. Eleanora, who hasn't had a civil conversation with Natasha, since Eleanora got locked up the second time, was quite intrigued on how this lesson would go; she was just hoping it would be better than Clint's.

'Hello Eleanora' Natasha greeted with a soft smile

'Hello, Natasha'

'Did you enjoy your weapon training?' Natasha asked, as she was clearing the room

'NO' Eleanora replied 'I was so excited too. We didn't do anything, he just explained some rules in incredible depth of detail'

Natasha smiled 'That's because he does not want to see you get hurt. I know you wont and that you have dealt with worse before; but Clint, he has kids of his own, so he likes to be carful. Trust me, tomorrow, you will do some fighting'

Elenora had decided that the best class, was hands down going to be with Natasha. Not only did Eleanora had fun, but Natasha gave Eleanora a challenge. Natasha had many fighting techniques that every time, Natasha would get the best of Eleanora and pin her down, then Natasha would give the young girl some tips. Eleanora had felt so proud of herself when Natasha said "That was good, your learning" Because she had managed to pin Natasha down once.

After lunch, Eleanora walked up stairs, into a room that looked like a regular classroom, but it was more compacted.

Tony was already in there setting up, when Eleanora walked in.

'Hi Eleanora'

'It's Ace, why does everyone say Eleanora?'

'I'll get back to you on that' Tony answered 'Now, what would you like to start with? Math or science?'

'Your the teacher'

'Math then'

Tony and Eleanora spent along while working on math, and Tony was quite impressed when Eleanora nailed every math equation Tony threw at her, and was happy when Eleanora picked up on the new material that Tony taught; but it was science that completely blew Tony out of the water. He had not expected Eleanora to know college level science, but she did, and Tony was impressed. When Tony's time was up and switched out with Bruce, the atmosphere completely changed.

Bruce started out with English, which was sort of difficult for Eleanora.

'Come on Eleanora' Bruce said 'It's not that hard'

'Yes it is' Eleanora complained 'I am not good at this, none of this. I am not good at poetry, or reading between the lines, or just reading in general. My brain works mathematically, not in a art form, its just too hard'

Bruce sighed 'How about we move onto History?'

'No' Eleanora said 'You will be even more disappointed than you are now, history is my worst subject in school'

'I don't understand' Bruce said

'Neither do I' Eleanora laughed 'Nice to know that we are on the same page'

'No, I don't understand, how you could almost beat Tony in math and science, but you don't understand one Shakespeare play'

'Macbeth is about manipulation, Othello is about how hard it is to be anything in this world beside white, A mid summers night dream is about how you should never do drugs, and Romeo and Juliet is a story about how teenagers are stupid to believe in this thing called love'

Bruce close his book 'You seem to understand'

'I understand in a simple way, if you dumb it down'

'But I didn't dumb it down'

'Your right, the internet did' Eleanora complained 'Bruce, you are going way to deep for my mental capacity. I'm trying, I really am; but its hard. You are going to have to make this simpler'

'Alright, Eleanora, sorry. Tomorrow I will make it easier' Bruce said

There was a pregnant pause

'Bruce?'

'Yes?'

'Can I go now'