Sacrifice

Taking a bit longer, Eleanora reached Times square tower, later than everyone else. Smirking to herself, because the Avengers were listening to her.

Tony, Stephen and Thor was up in the sky taking down their foes. Everyone else took to the streets, that was where most of the mutants were; and of course Peter was heading towards lower east side.

Eleonora run up to the Time Square tower, and looked up. She needed to get up there, but how?

'Need a boost?' turning her head so fast, that it almost gave her whiplash, Eleanora saw Reality. Eleanora stood in her fighting position 'Don't worry, no one knows besides me. Let me help you'

'How do I know that you're telling the truth?' Question Eleanora

'When I went to check up on you, I noticed that you're more happy. Not having to fight all the time' Reality said 'And besides, I haven't been able to go outside in years'

Eleanora walked up to Reality 'So, how do I get up there?'

Reality grab Eleanora's hand in whisked her away, to the back of the building where there was nothing besides a blank wall.

'Watch this' Reality smiled

The blond girl gently placed her hand on the wall, and concentrated. The wall started to change color, and soon the image of the roof of Times Square tower, appeared, looking like a painting.

'Hop in' Reality said

'What?'

'Trust me'

So, Eleanora did just that. She trusted Reality, and ran into the painting; and within seconds Eleanora was on top of the roof of Time Square tower.

Up on the roof there was a large white tent, with two guards outside; Griph and Chuck.

'Woodchuck?' Eleanora said

Chuck and Griph, both ignored her. Griph, however turned to Chuck and spoke.

'Let me handle this'

Griph then opened up a portal right underneath Eleanora, causing her to fall through. However, it opened right back up, in front of Griph. Eleanora fell to the ground, when she came out of the portal, and Griph then placed a foot on her chest, not letting her move.

Griph then pulled out his gun, and pointed it at Eleanora.

'I never liked you. Always such a favourite, can't wait to tell Commander that Nick Fury did this. Any last words?'

Eleanora turned her head, and made eye contact with chuck.

'Woodchuck' she begged 'Please'

Eleanora then heard a loud bang, but she didn't feel any pain. Her chest felt lighter, like no one was no longer standing on her anymore, and that was the case.

Chuck had managed to pull out his gun, and shot Griph, before Griph had the chance to shoot Eleanora.

Eleanora got up, and hugged Chuck.

'I knew that I could always count on you' Eleanora said

'Hey Ace'

'Yeah?'

'Sacrifice'

If Eleanora had the power to take a photo in the moment of time, she would've taken a photo of this. Her hugging somebody, whom she called an older brother; knowing that no matter what happens he was on her side.

Unfortunately, all beautiful moments like this gets ruined, and for these two; it got ruined. Commander Malum, had overheard Chuck say "sacrifice" and it was Commander Malum's job, to get rid of anyone who believes in sacrifice.