Back from the dead

It was too late, for any of them. When Peter had finished the video, Peter started to follow the instructions that Eleanora left for him. The first thing Peter did was destroy the USB. However, within that time frame, Peter was unaware what was going on outside; and it wasn't long before the mutants took over New York.

The Mutants had took down every single Avenger; and they also worked their magic on Carl, bringing him down in under 2 minutes.

This was what they had been training for, their entire lives revolved around this. So, these Mutants were not going to fail.

Peter had walked out of the Avengers tower, unaware of what had happened outside. So, they were there. About 50 Mutants, standing outside of the Avengers tower, waiting, just for him.

She felt pain on her right side. She was groggy, but she felt it. Slowly moving her left hand, she gently touched the spot where it hurts; but she felt nothing, no stitches, not even a scar.

"But how?" She wondered "That's not possible"

Slowly, she opened her eyes. Blinking a few times from the bright lights in the medical room, she lifted her head up, while moving the blanket off of her and pulling her shirt up. She didn't see anything, it was like nothing touched her but she felt it.

'Oh, you are finally awake' A voice said

The voice walked over, and it was a tall man. She had seen him before, but could not pin point from where.

'You scared us for a moment. We thought we lost you for a second, but you pulled through'

The man said all of this, while he flashed a bright light into her eyes, one at a time. So, he could take a look.

'Now, you're going to have to answer a few questions; and don't complain about it. It's protocol. Now, tell me your name'

She cleared her voice and spoke

'Eleanora Strange, also known as Ace'

'Good, can you tell me where you are?'

Eleanora struggled, but she managed to sit up

'Err... The medical bay, in the base'

The man smiled 'I know, you haven't been here in a really long time; but you're right. The last question, do you remember how you got here?'

'I do' Eleanora confirmed 'I was stabbed by Commander Malum, then he kicked me off the roof'

'It was impressive too' the man said while looking at his clipboard 'That fight, looked so real. Definitely one of your best acting moments. Commander malum said so himself, he was impressed with you'

Eleanora didn't move, she just stared at the Doctor in font of her.

'Get some rest, Ace. I believe Commander Malum will be passing by soon'

'Wait' Eleanora cried as the doctor started to leave

'Yes?'

'You mentioned earlier' Eleonora stated 'That you almost lost me. What do you mean by that? and if I was stabbed, why is it no scar? There's not even stitches'

The doctor sighed 'Look you lost a lot of blood before we even got to you. So you flatlined once. It was hard, but we got your back. You were out for a week, and for your non-scar Commander did not want any battle scars on you, So, he got someone to deal with it'

'Who?' Eleanora asked eagerly

'There are over 300 people here, in the medical bay alone; I have no idea, now relax, you need rest'