Chapter 4

The head coach came. '' I'd like to wish you luck on tomorrows competition!''. We all said cheers and we had a little 'party'. After the party - ''Hey Jason (that's one of the organiser's name), when's our competiton tomorrow, I didn't get any info about it?'' ''Oh love, didn't I tell you?...you're sitting on a bench all the time, if someone drops out, you're in''  ''I'm what!?'' I raised my voice ''I didn't train all this time to be a fucking benchwarmer!'' ''Sorry love, that's just how it goes around here'' he gave me 'look at all the fucks I give' look. People were leaving the party and I just wanted to find a safe place, where no one could find me. I ran to a place, where we trained for 2 weeks. I sat down on a bench beside the pool and buried my head into my knees and started crying. I repeated several times ''Why did this have to happen to me?''. ''Tiffany?'' I heard a manly voice say, I quickly wiped my tears and tryed to look like I wasn't crying ''Tom?'' I was so down, I didn't even bother to think I was ignoring him earlier, I needed to tell somebody. I gave him a hug and didn't let go ''Come on, give it all out'' he whispered into my ear . I told him the story and he just gave me a hug. I looked him in the eyes and saw pity, he wiped a fallen tear from my cheek and leaned to kiss me, but I looked away ''Tom....you know... we can't do this'' ''Don't worry love, she's not my girlfriend anymore'' ''Why not?'' ''She's not you'' he half smiled and leaned to kiss me, I felt him smiling. This was the most passionate, lovefull kiss I've ever had.

--------------------------------

Since Tom and I are together (still freaking out) he managed to fit me in the competition. Knowing your next to jump off that desk is quite scary. The announcer called my name and I started climbing the lader. I went to the end of the platform, smiled and waved to some people. It was time to jump. I hopped, did some acrobatics and landed into the water. People were cheering and I landed on second place. There were still 10 contestents left, so it isn't sure that I'll get the medal. ''First place Jane Hatthaway from USA, second place Joko Sai from Japan, third place Tiffany Bennet from Great Britain'' people were screaming like nuts. Getting an Oympic medal, unbelievable. 

Still stoked, I watched the men's competition. Tom was 3rd like me, everyone was happy, the team jumped in the pool afterwards. When all of this was over I waited for Tom in the men's wardrobes. I saw two figueres kissing, her thights huging his waist. As I got closer, I couldn't believe it Thomas Robert Daley was cheating?! And we're dating for 1 day!? I should have know better, once a cheater, always a cheater.