Chapter 6

10 pm - The party

If Im going to this party, I need to look good. I searched my bag and found a black top corset and a white laced skirt + black pumps. I didn't even know I had these. I curled my hair, added eyeliner to my eyes and some cream to my face, so it doesn't look so dry. Finally I was ready. I called the girls and we met up in the hall. ''Wow, you look pretty'' Nora looked at me ''Nothing special actually...you too'' I blush. ''Come on, let's go!'' she yelled. We took cab to where we had a party, you could probably see everyone who competed. Oh look it's Tom, I exhaled. Oh hello hottie 2 meters from him. We started dancing to the songs and we had a pretty good time and Tom saw that. ''Hey'' I said to the guy, I was looking at before ''Hello beautiful'' he said ''I'm Tiffany, but you can call me Tiff'' I smiled ''I'm Joe, mind  if I buy you a drink?'' ''Not at all'' I smiled and glanced at Tom and we made an eye contact, his beautiful eyes.. I need to stop thinking about him. ''I ordered you a teqila, is it cool?'' he asked, I would prefer non-alcaholic drinks, but I'll give it a go ''On 3'' he said ''1....2...3'' I put the lemon in my mouth and quickly drank the drink, it gave me a pain in my chest ''Another for the beautiful lady?'' he asked, but already ordered. This was going for a while and I felt it gave me some affect, Joe said something ''What?'' I showed him I can't hear ''Let's go somewhere else'' he shouted, I nodded. We went to some closet and we  were facing eachother, I must admit, I just wanted to laugh all this out, it's so not necessery... ''Here you go'' he had a pill on his hand, wanting me to take it. ''I don't think I should'' ''Take it!'' he damaned. Oh look naive me...I took it. ''It's an amazing feeling'' he said leaning back and I copied him ''Here you go...you can have fun with them'' he handed me a bunch of them and pulled me back to the dancefloor. Alcohol and pills...not the best idea, I know, I'm a diver, I shouldn't do this shit. I swalowed some more and...and... ''Exuse me...'' I said to him, I ran to Nora ''Go home with me, I feel like I'm going to die'' ''What, omg?'' ''Just go'' Nora called the others to come to. We sat in the car and, I feel like I'm going to faint.

Tom's p.o.v

Oh god, finally near Tiffany. She's so beautiful tonight, well she is always,,,. ''Toom! quit daydreaming and help us you fucking fool, SHE ISN'T RESPONDING!'' Nora cryed

I know, they shouldn't drink alcohol and take stuff, but I changed  it a little :)