Chapter 7

''What?'' ''Can't u fucking understand? She's not responding'' Nora screamed. We took her to the nearest hospital. I rushed through the hall carrying her bridal style, Nora came running behind me ''Help her!'' she said pointing at her ''Get her a room!'' a doctor shouted to a nurse ''In here'' she said nodding to a door. I placed her on the bed ''I'm sorry, but you must leave'' she said. My heart broke, seeing her like this. Nora and I waited in the hall, worried. After an hour the door opened ''Are you family?'' the nurse asked ''N- 'Yes!'' Nora interupted me. ''Okay, you may visit her, but she'll stay over the night'' Nora and I shared a worried look. God why. Seeing her attached to all of those devices, was hard to see. Nora ran to her and sat beside her and I joined her ''You're a jerk you know'' she said ''She did this because of you'' ''Look, my story had two sides' ''Oh yeah? What? Cheating #1 and cheating #2'' ''No...'' I looked down ''We've been family friends for years, father of Delilah (the ex) is my mom's boss and I couldn't break up with her, because my mom would lose her job, but now, she has several job offers and since I won a bronze medal and kinda become famous.... I can help my family'' ''Oh..'' she looked down ''I'm sorry...'' ''It's okay'' I smiled and she did the same. I took Tiffany's hand in mine and looked at her, even if she was in the hospital, sleeping in hospital clothes, she was still pretty. I hear a knock on the door ''I'm sorry, but you'll have to leave now'' the nurse said. Nora half huged her and I kissed her on the cheek ''Get well princess'' I wispered to her. We got out ''No one can hear about this'' she gave me a serious look and I just nodded, she could say goodbye to her career if someone does.

Tiffany's p.o.v 

I woke up with a sore throat, feeling sick and pain in my stomach. HOLD IT, am I in the hospital? I panic. I grab a glass of water on the night table. The door opened, it was a nurse, but only the doctor came in. ''Hello ...Tiffany'' he looked at the list he was holding and smiled ''I'm Doctor Hide, so, I think you're wondering why you're here?'' I nodded ''Well, you consumed certain substances, but they were not harmful, the real problem is...'' He looked at me ''You have leukemia'' he said looking at the floor and I felt a tear slipping down my cheek.