Chapter 5

''What the fuck?'' I said and they both looked at my direction ''It's not what it loo-'' ''You fucking asshole!'' ''Tiff..'' he shut his mouth when I showed him my bestest fuck you ''Tiffany wait!'' I heard him running to me ''Hands off you fucking jerk, how the fucking fuck could you do that?'' I said almost crying ''I'm sorry! I wanted to break up with her, but-'' ''You what?'' his girlfriend (probably ex now) shouted ''Look, I'm sorry Jennifer..'' he didn't even finish and he got a slap ''And with her? You could have done better'' she looked at me from head to toe ''You see that's why, you don't have respect for others'' he said to her ''Oh and you have?'' I looked at him ''You know the dumbest thing is...I really fell for you''. I ran to the Olympic village, jumped on my bed and soaked on the pillow all night. Yeah, that's a great way to celebrate the medal.

''Is she breathing?'' Nora said ''I think not'' she poked me ''Whaat?'' I lifted my head from the pillow ''Woow, someone has a hangover'' she joked ''No, I don't'' I whined, slamming my head into the pillow again ''What's wrong then?'' ''Tom's wrong'' ''Daley, why? He's a sweetheart''  ''Some cheating sweetheart'' I corrected her. ''What?'' they both gave me a puzzeld look ''Oh, well..he cheated ' ''Yeah, we figuered that out Sherlock, what happend?'' ''He just dated two girls at once'' I fake smiled ''You're not up for a party tonight then? You know..we're done with competitions, so we can party till the closing ceremony'' ''Maybe...''. I took a shower and tried to not think about it, but all my thoughts were ending on Tom, great Tiffany, great... You know, I should get some revange, I sweetly smiled to myself.