☆three☆

Ohgeesy p.o.v

Today shoreline was performing at smokers club and hopefully its fun. Me and Fenix were in one car with a couple other of our friends, Kato and Rob were in another with the rest of our crew.

The drive to get there was only like 35 mins because we lived pretty, close all of the performers had to get there an hour before their performance, just to get ready. Our section/trailer was in between our friends lil skies and YBN. We were just chillin' when i saw this girl walk past me, i didnt see her face but her body was bomb. I didnt go up to her because I'm pretty sure she was with YBN. If Nahmir ain't hitting that he's mad stupid.

Fenix came up to me and said "bro i think i just saw Destiny"

"really, the one from high school?" i said confused as hell

"i'm probably tripping"

"yea most likely"

He sat back down next to me and we were jus' smokin, then I heard a really familiar voice like it was my ex, Julianna.

"yo, Fenix i think i just heard Julianna" i said shook

"we big trippin if we both are hearing and seeing our high school girls"

"ima go up to her and see if it's Jules, aight" i said and Fenix came with me

I walked up to the girl and tapped on her shoulder and said "Julianna?" in a full ass hispanic accent like i used to in high school.

Julianna p.o.v.

When i was with Cordae, i felt someone tap my shoulder and heard my name. The way they said my name was so familiar so i turned around. I was in complete shock to see the person i saw,

"Handro?" i said confused and shocked. He stood there looking shook.

"what the fuck, is that really you julianna or am i big trippin?" he said with a huge smile on his face. I missed that smile so much.

"Yea handro its me!" i said and then we hugged and i could feel his hand going towards my ass and slapped his hand away.

"what was that for?" he said rubbing his hand while laughing

"your were trynna touch my ass, pendejo"

"sorry but i missed it" he said shrugging his shoulders

"shut up" i said laughing and blushing

"well i have to go and perform but you'll still be here later right?"

"yea, i'll be here" i said reassuring him

"aight ma" he said walking away

I was freaking the hell out and could not believe what just happened, so i ran to Destiny and Natalia.

"omg omg!" i exclaimed

"what?" they both said

"I just saw handro!!"

"on some real shit?" Nat said

"is Fenix here then?!" Desi said excited

"yea osrs and I saw fenix already but we didn't talk"

We just kept talking and I told them everything that happened. They laughed at the part where i slapped his hand. We were just waiting for them to finish performing. After what felt like a year they were done. I saw handro walking towards me and when he got there he said "come sit with us ma" i nodded and told Desi and Nat to come.

Handro sat down and pulled me on his lap but i looked at him and shook my head and just sat down next to him. He said " damn really?"

"yes, i haven't seen you in 5 years so not right away" he looked disappointed

He then said hey to Desi and met Nat. Like a minute later Fenix came laughing with his friends and then he saw Desi, so they ran and hugged each other. I think they both had been secretly in love with each other since high school.

Me and handro were just talking about how we have been and shit like that when he asked me "do you have a boyfriend?".

"no, not at the moment, why?" i said acting confused but i knew exactly why he was asking

"oh no reason just asking" he said smirking

he then asked me for my number and all my social medias, so we just exchanged phones and put allat in the phones.

"this sucks but i have to leave, i have an interview tomorrow" handro said sadly

"it's okay" i said while we both got up to hug each other, he held me in a really long hug.

"bye beautiful"

"bye" i said smiling

He walked away and so did I but while i was walking away, handro ran to me and turned me around. He deeply kissed me out of no where, then ran away laughing. I stood there in shock because it wasn't expected at all. I looked at Desi and Nat and they were just as confused as me then we all started laughing.

The night continued, while Nat was telling us about Kato and how she thinks she likes him. Then Desi told us all about Fenix and her, then I told them about Handro. After we were done talking we went back to hanging out with YBN. We later said all of our goodbyes because we were slumped. It was about two in the morning when we left, i drove because i didn't drink today and the high was already gone.

When we got home Desi and Nat passed out, but I couldn't stop thinking about handro. I took a shower and then tried my best to fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

hope ya'll liked it 💘

-delilah