☆thirty two☆

Alejandro's p.o.v.

I woke up and Jules wasn't in the hotel room so i texted her.

me: where are you?

baby😩👀: i'm with the girls in Desi and Fenix's room

me: aight come back soon cause i miss you

baby😩👀: okay baby i will

seen 12:38 pm

I got up and took a shower then got dressed after i posted on my ig.

1,232,487 likes

ohgeesy:😈

comments

user97: daddyyyyy

jules.s: damn let me get yo number👀

ohgeesy: shut yo goofy ass up😂

fenixflexin: uglyass

jules.s: watchu mean he's fine as hell

load more commnets...

I poured up some lean, i know i made a promise to j but i can't stop. When i stop i get really bad withdraws.

I was my phone and sippin when i heard Julianna come so i hide all the shit under the bed really fast. She walked in and looked at me all weird.

"you good?" she asked me with a 'wtf' type of face

"yea watchu mean baby?" i said trying to play off how nervous i was

"you acting all weird, like you hiding something" she said sitting on the bed

"nah im not, you trynna watch some Netflix?"

"yea but give me a besito (kiss)" she said climbing onto my lap straddling it. I laughed then gave her a quick peck to mess with her then she look at me like 'bitch the fuck'

"what was that?" she said

"you know i'm playing" i said. I grabbed her face then kissed her passionately. We pulled both away and she was smiling all big and shit

"aight lets watch sum" i said and she bent over trying to get the remote and i took a picture of her.

She smacked my hand off her ass and turned around.

"that's for later" she said shaking her head and laughing. She laid her head on my chest then i wrapped my arm around her.

"damn i ain't think you was finna let me hit it" i said and she hit my chest

"shut up" she said laughing

snapchat story:

geesy💨: all mine😈

geesy💨: all mine😈

(one hours later)

She fell asleep on my chest while watching 'on my block'. We was only watching it because she loved it, i wanted to watch something else but anything for my baby. I got out from under and got my stash from under the bed and went into the bathroom and started sippin.

Julianna's p.o.v

I woke up and noticed that handro wasn't next to me so i called out his name.

"Handroooo" i yelled then i heard some things falling or sum in the bathroom so i got up and went to the bathroom. I knocked and it was silent so i knocked again.

"baby i'm using the bathroom" i heard handro and he sounded all slurred. I was about to walk away when i heard the ice in his cup swish around and i immediately knew what he was doing. I banged on the door.

"ALEJANDRO YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I'M THINKING" i yelled through the door and he didn't respond so busted into the bathroom. I saw him trying to hid the lean and allat underneath the sink.

"shit" he mumbled under his breath

"really Alejandro" i said calmly cause i was big mad

"baby it's not what it look like" he said sounding stupid as hell

"IT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE ALEJANDRO" i yelled all up in his face and he just stayed quiet cause he knew he was in the wrong. I turned around around and began to walk out the door until he grabbed my waist and stared into my eyes.

"please mamas forgive me"

I wanted to forgive him so bad but he broke my trust completely now and i can't deal with it anymore. I will always love him but i need trust in a relationship.

"no i can't trust you anymore, i'm done Alejandro" i said with tears slowly rolling down my face and packing my stuff up

"please, i love you" he pleaded

"i will always love you but i can't trust you" i said zipping up my suitcase

"it won't happen again, i need you Julianna, i don't know what i am without you" he said crying

"goodbye" i said walking out the hotel and closing the door behind me in his face

I ubered to the airport and flew home. The entire time coming home i held in my tears. When i got home i just broke down and i wanted to talk to my best friends or my mama but they weren't here. The girls were back on tour and my mama was in Mexico with family.

I had no one right now but myself. So I sat there and thought about all the shit that's wrong with my life and how fucked it is. I'm so tired of this shit, I really don't want to deal with it no more. I just dont want to hurt the people that I love...

------------------------------------------

THE ENDDDDD 😚😚❤

love ya'll💞💞

-d💘