☆twenty six☆

Julianna's p.o.v.

(one week later)

I can't even describe how i have been feeling since the accident. I haven't talked to Alejandro and i don't want to talk to him. The feelings that i have for Alejandro are just slowly fading away.

Natalia and Destiny keep telling me to go see a therapist but the only person i want to see is my mom. So i'm going to stay with her for i don't know how long just until i feel okay again.

She lives in East LA and i'm going tomorrow. Today i'm just going to pack and go to the store later to buy something's.

"i'm going to the store" i said to the girls before leaving

"do you want us to come?" Natalia asked

"no, i'm fine thanks" i said fake smiling

"okay bye love" Destiny said. I smiled and walked out to my car.

(10 mins later)

I parked my car in front of Target and went inside. I walked to the hair care isle and i saw someone. I saw Alejandro talking to a girl. She was laughing and had her hand on his arm. I immediately turned around and went to another part of the store.

Alejandro's p.o.v.

I was talking to some girl that was really annoying and i saw someone that looked like Julianna but i wasn't sure.

I gave the girl a fake number and walked away. I wanted to look for Julianna, if that was her. So i went to the candy isle because she loves candy. I found her and went up to her.

"Julianna?" i said. She turned around and there was no emotion in her face.

"no" her voice cracked and she shook her head

"please" i said and she walked away. I just let her go because she already explained why she couldn't be around me and i don't want to put her through that pain.

------------------------------

vurbvbihateschooljkribibycon

sorry about the hella short chapters but i don't know what fuck to write so...

um i don't know what is happening with this story. lowkey regretting the miscarriage

-d