☆twenty two☆

Destiny p.o.v.

(1 month later)

Julianna isn't doing very good ever since she saw Alejandro one moth ago. She is crying all the time, only leaves her room when necessary, and rarely speaks to me and Nat. I'm really worried about Jules. I don't know what happened between them but it really messed her up.

Julianna p.o.v.

I don't know what is wrong with me. I feel numb. I don't know what to do. The only person i want to see is Alejandro and i don't know why. Everyday i think about trying to talk to him but i also get way to scared.

I've seen Alejandro all over social media, looking like he is doing perfectly fine. It is obvious that he sleeps with a different girl every night. But you never know how someone is truly feeling.

I really don't know why i'm still so in love with this man even though he just keeps hurting me. I think today i'm going to talk to him for real.

I took a shower and put on some comfy clothes. A month i would've posted my fit on social media but i stopped using allat. I mean i'm still on it just to look but i don't post, like anything, and i use a different account.

(what she's wearing)

I decided to text handro

me: can you come over

sent 2:13 pm

I sent the text and my heart was racing so fast and i was freaking out on the inside.

Alejandro: so you're talking to me now?

me: you know what never mind, i shouldn't have texted you

Alejandro: i never said i wasn't coming

me: you don't have too

seen 2:27 pm

He was coming over and my anxiety was taking over me entirely. Why does he do this to me? I was doing perfectly fine a month ago.

(15 mins later)

I heard a knock on the door and i was so nervous to see him again. I opened the door and he looked shocked then a huge smile grew on his face.

"oh my god" he said as he rubbed my belly

"yea it's crazy right" i said lightly laughing

"julianna i've missed you" he said and his voice cracked

"i've missed you too" i said as my eyes began to water. Handro came to me and hugged me. Being in his embrace felt so right nothing felt wrong about it.

"i love you baby" he said then kissed me

"i love you too papas"

We walked to my room and we talked about ya know our relationship. I felt good again, i felt whole and i really hope he just doesn't hurt me again.

---------------------------

bye baddies

-d💘