☆six☆

Natalia p.o.v.

Last night while i was chilling with Kato i got a notification that Jules posted. I went to check the picture and it was her and Alejandro saying they were each other's and allat. I wasn't really surprised because Kato told me all about Alejandro's plan to get Jules back and i just knew she would fall in love with him all over again.

"Kato, did you see this?" is said while showing him my phone

"Yea did you see geesy's post too?"

I shook my head and went to go see and was like aww they are official official. So i decided to facetime Jules to ya know talk about the situation.

"hey bitchhhhhh" i said while sticking my tongue out

"girl be quite handro is asleep"

"aww you really care for ya mans" i said

"well yea he is all mines" she said with a huge smile on her face

"so how did he ask you to be his?"

"ok im gonna tell you just listen" i nodded back in agreement

"so... me and handro had gotten into a fight the same morning and that's why i left. I decided to post that mirror picture on my story to petty cause i was mad and then he responded talkin about how i was for his eyes only and shit. I told him that we were just friends for like the 10th time and he just texted that he was coming over. By the time he got to our house i was high outta my mind so he told me to just wait till later to talk. i was like okay and then he said he was gonna leave and for some reason i told him to stay and cuddle with me. we eventually fell asleep and when we woke up we got to talking and ya know i agreed to be with him.He was really sweet when he asked me"

"aww ya'll cute and shit"

"thank you thank you" she said while flipping her hair. i just laughed and then she said "well i have to go just tell me when your coming home bestie, love you"

"okay bestfriend, love ya too"

Alejandro p.o.v.

I was acting like i was asleep while Jules was on the phone but i was listening to what she said and it was so cute. Im really starting to fall for this girl all over again just like old times.

Julianna p.o.v.

After i finished talking to Nat, Desi called me about the same thing and i told her the same thing. I looked over at handro and he looked so cute while he was asleep with his little baby face. I put my head on his chest and cuddled into him and he put his hand on my waist and it made me feel so happy.

(next morning)

I woke up to handro's little snores in my ear, so i got up and decided to get ready for today cause i was gonna ask handro if he wanted to go to the pier with me. I then began to get ready so i got in the shower and did all my hygiene, then began my hair. While i was doing my hair handro woke up.

"good morning sleepy" i told him after he groaned

"morning, why are you up so earlier baby?" after he said that i got butterflies in my stomach

"cause i have plans today and its not that early" i said while laughing

"what are you doing?" he said that then i jumped onto the bed then sat on his lap

"well i was thinking if you wanted to go to the pier today just me and you"

"yea of course baby" he said while his hands were on my waist. I smiled then pecked him on the lips and went back to my vanity.