☆nine☆

Julianna p.o.v.

(they've been at the club for about 45 mins)

Me and the girls were having fun and dancing,drinking,smoking ya know. 'bathing ape' by shoreline came on so me and the girls were dancing and twerking, then some random guy came up behind me while i was dancing, trying to grind. I mean he was fine as hell but i have a mans and i'm loyal.

"get the fuck up off me!" i yelled while pushing him off of me. Natalia and Destiny saw and walked over to me.

"what was that?" Nat asked

"some random ass guy came up trynna grind on me and i was not down with it." i said

"oh okay, do ya'll just wanna go and get dinner" Destiny asked, me and Nat just nodded our heads and walked out to our uber.

(15 mins later)

We got to this little Mexican restaurant and ordered our food. We all just wanted to end the night on some good ass food. I ordered 2 sopes, destiny ordered el pastor tacos, and Nat got a carne asada burrito. After we were done we went home and all just took showers and passed tf out because we got home at about 3 am.

(the next day)

I was over at the shoreline house, me and handro were just hanging out. Were watching Netflix just chilling.

"i'ma go to the bathroom, aight" handro said

"gimme your phone i want to take pictures"

"okay weirdo" he said while giving me his phone

I was taking mirror pictures then i went to check how they came out. i couldn't believe what i found, a video of a girl sucking his ya know what.

Alejandro p.o.v.

I was on the toilet taking a shit then i hear Julianna scream "ALEJANDRO CORANZA". I knew i was fucked because she only calls me by my full first name when she's mad let alone my last name.

"yea?" i said while walking out of the bathroom

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" she said shoving my phone in my face

"i-i" i stuttered

"what the fuck is it Alejandro" she said calmly but you could see the anger in her face

"im sorry i was drunk and high"

"YOU FUCKING TOLD ME no YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T FUCK UP" she yelled in my face

"baby i'm so sorry, i know what i did was wrong". After i said that she shoved my phone into my chest and walked out while shaking her head crying.

Kato p.o.v.

I was just chillin and i seen my best friend(julianna, they got pretty close) run out of the house while crying. I chased her down to her car.

"hey best friend what's wrong?" i asked worried

she walked over to me and hugged me then completely broke down in my chest.

"hey hey tell me what happened" i said

"his lying ass cheated on me" she said sobbing. I just stood there comforting her and rubbing her back. after like 3 mins of this she said that she needed to go home so i let her.

After she drove off i walked into the house then geesy's room.

"really nigga you had to cheat on her?" i said

"just get out man" he said

I walked out and texted Nat to tell me if she was ok later.

Julianna p.o.v.

I got home and once i walked in i just collasped crying. I saw Nat and Desi run up to me then hug me.

About 5 hours of crying,talking,eating,and watching movies later me, Nat, and Desi passed out.

I woke up the next morning and took a shower because for some reason i just felt dirty. I don't know why this was affecting me so much, i would never break down this much in high school. After i got out of the shower i got dressed and ready because i wanted desi and Nat to think i was okay. Which in reality I wasn't. Once i was done getting ready i posted on my instagram.

 Once i was done getting ready i posted on my instagram

472,398 likes

jules.s: on my reckless type shit again😈👀

comments

ybnnahmir: oh shit old jules is comin back😋

nataliaa.r: yes baby girl😻

destiny.ramirezz: thicc bih👀😂

ohgeesy: check yo msgs

user87: wait did they breakup omg

user34: wym on your reckless shit did something happen?

load more comments...

Yea I know i'm being petty but he decided to cheat on me. Cheating is a choice not an accident.

--------------------------------

tell me what ya'll think finna happen

-delilah💛