☆seventeen☆

handro p.o.v

I don't know why jules was so mad at me, it's just one appointment. I walked to my car and drove to jules house.

While i was driving i passed a flower place, so i turned around to get her some flowers.

(45 mins later)

I knocked on her door and Natalia answered.

"what are you doing here" she said with an attitude

"awww" she said in whisper after she saw the flowers

"yeah, can i come in now?" i said laughing and then she let me in.

I walked to Julianna's room and opened the door but she was asleep. So i set up the flowers and then began to wake her up.

"mamas" i whispered in her ear and she groaned

"baby wake up"i said

"yea" she said rubbing her eyes. Then i pointed at the roses and she smiled.

"aww papas you didn't have too" she smiled and began to cry

"i wanted to"

"thank you mi amor" j said and then jumped on me and started to kiss me. She was on the bed holding the flowers looking fine as hell so i took a picture of her.

 She was on the bed holding the flowers looking fine as hell so i took a picture of her

1,318,498 likes

ohgeesy: anything for mi amor❤ @jules.s

comments

user48: goalsss😻😻😻

nataliaa.r: better treat her right:)

masterkato: those flowers are bigger than my bestfriend😂

load more comments...

(next day)

julianna p.o.v.

I woke up to handro sleepy peacefully next to me which made me smile. I tried to get out of the bed so i could go take a shower but his grip just kept getting tighter.

"handro i need to go shower" i whined and he just grunted. I decided to just stay in bed with him and take a shower later.

(30 mins later)

Now handro was trying to wake me and tell me he had to go.

"don't leave me baby" i said fake crying

"ma i'm sorry i have to go to the stu" he said

"okay bye papas i love you" i said then kissed him

I got ready and everything because i decided i was going to go see him later. I was wearing handro's bape hoodie that he 'lost', black leggings, and my white air forces.

 I was wearing handro's bape hoodie that he 'lost', black leggings, and my white air forces

946,372 likes

jules.s: found your hoodie baby🙊💜 @ohgeesy

comments

destiny.ramirezz: thicc😻😂

ohgeesy: i've been looking for that every where, ima get it later😑

jules.s: nope it's mine now :))

user19: baddie😍

user88: trash😷

(3 hours later)

I'm on my way to the shoreline house so i can see my mans. I'm bumping their old songs. It's crazy how much they've grown in their careers.

I knocked on the door and fenix answered.

"what are you doing here?" he said nervously

"i'm here to see my mans, can i come in?" i say confused

"umm... he's not here" he says then i hear a girl moan 'geesy'

"what the fuck was that" i said getting mad now

"that was the tv" fenix said completely lying. I pushed through him and stormed to alejandro's room. I opened the door and saw him in bed with another girl.

"WHAT THE FUCK ALEJANDRO" i screamed at him

"wait baby i can explain" he pleaded

"EXPLAIN WHAT" i yelled and he just stayed quiet looking at ground

"WERE FUCKING DONE" i screamed in his face with tears streaming down my face. I ran out of their house and he chased after me.

"baby wait please" he said but i just ignored him.

This is the second time he has done this not counting the times in high school. Like what did i do to deserve this. I'm fucking pregnant. I let him put a child in me and he just goes and cheats on me. All i could think was what the actual fuck. I wasn't crying anymore but i was filled with anger.

When i got home the girls were asking what was wrong but i didn't want to talk. I just walked past them to my room just ignoring them. I got to my room and went to the shower because that was my calming place.

I was in the shower thinking that i wasn't good enough and i knew he would leave me. Was i too ugly for him, is there something wrong with me? I kept thinking bad but i need to stop underestimating myself.

You know what i was too good for him. I don't need that a lame holding me back. From now on i'm going to focus on my baby and grow my career. i'm going to get over him and not just run back like some dumb bitch.

I got out of the shower and admired my baby bump. It's small but it's growing.

-----------------------------

damn

-d💘