2

25 days later

David of course being himself went all out for a staged wedding. Well it wasn't really staged it was really happening that was real. Few people knew that it was a set up wedding, friends, David's parents. I didn't even have the heart to tell my mother the truth because I knew she'd be so excited I was getting married. David knee if he was going to pull this off and get away with it he would have to make it out as if it really was his wedding. He got a huge cake, nice, gorgeous, fancy venue, a photographer. But at the same time this was also David's wedding which meant it wasn't going to be taken 100% serious, he did have the opportunity for it to not be written in stone so he could have fun. Obviously as expected the members of the vlog were in the wedding as they should. The bridesmaid of honor I chose to be Kalee, Carly and Erin as well.  David chose Ilya to be his best man and Todd and Alex. The catch was since David was paying every cent of this affair he chose who walked me down the aisle. Without hesitation he chose Jason.

     "Emma stop you can't get trashed before your wedding." Erin said as she took my 5th glass of wine away. "At least wait until after."

"I won't let you make a fool of yourself there is going to be at least 400 people here."

"Slight exaggeration Kalee." I said as she zipped my dress up.

"It's not I poked my head out." Carly said, that only made me more nervous.

"Oh god this really isn't happening is it?" I asked myself out loud. "I'm freaking out now it's not even the real thing." I said the three of them laughed and I forced a laugh as well.

"I cant believe this is happening." Erin said squealing with excitement.

"How far is he going to go to make people think this is like really real?" I asked them hoping they would know an answer I knew they didn't.

"I'll let you in on a secret I looked over his vows with Bruce and I would cry if someone said them to me."

"Oh great now David's gonna think I'm creepy when I start crying at our fake wedding." I complained. Kalee laughed as she stood in front of me straightening out my dress.

"I think you keep forgetting that this is a real wedding, but the only difference is you guys are not together." Kalee reminded me. Erin clipped my veil into my hair and then we were off to the beginning of nothing meaningful.
—————————————————-

     Everything is an absolute blur as I hear the music begin to play. I take one last minute to look at Jason who is on my arm, He grinned.

"Holy fucking shit." He said I laughed lightly we had 30 seconds before. "You're not even my daughter and I'm getting emotional Jesus." He said I laughed again. I understood how it was for him.

"David's going to think I'm a fucking idiot when I start crying while I'm up there." I said Jason laughed his arm tightening around me.

"You and I can be emotionally embarrassing together." I nodded I was glad I wasn't the only one affected by this.

"Was he at least at all nervous?" I asked, Jason chuckled.

"Oh he's losing his shit like you wouldn't believe." I grinned then it was off time.

I once again fell back into a blur as Jason and I began walking. I caught eyes with David as he smiled his cheeks were bright red. The closer he got the more my heart started pounding I couldn't help but smile back. Everyone's eyes were on us. Once I was so close I snapped out of my transe as Jason let go of me nodding, I took my place across from David I grinned. I handed my flowers off to Kalee. I had to admit David looked nice for his own wedding which was a plus he wasn't wearing his black hat but he was wearing a nice and tailored suit that complimented his eyes. The officiant began to speak but I didn't hear a single word, not until David spoke.

"This day is the best day of my life - it is the day I pledge myself to my best friend, and my love. It is the day we enter a whole new part of our lives. that being said, I'm firing you as my assistant and I am hiring you as my full time wife. I promise that no matter what happens no matter how much life changes for us I will never fall out of love with you. I promise to protect you and always be at your side no matter what that takes because I love you to death." I felt my heart stop Carly was right that made me want to cry. But now it was my turn.

"I promise to encourage your compassion, Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams, Because through them you shine. I promise to help you through anything, For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.
I promise to be your partner in all things,
Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole. Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust." I almost couldn't say it without breaking down and I wasn't quite sure why but as I looked up from where my eyes had been fixated on I saw that David almost couldn't either, he was on the verge of crying and I could tell. Maybe this was almost the same for him, it didn't matter this wedding still was sentimental.

But I felt something more as David slipped the ring he bought for me on my finger and then confirmed it when I felt his hand in mine as I slipped a ring on his.