15

But all good things do have to come to an end. Eventually David and I had to catch our flight back home to LA. David made it very clear to me that he wanted to stay longer and he begged to stay here for just one more week. Of course I wanted to there was not many things that I wanted more than to stay in Hawaii with David. Right now David and I had a perfect excuse to walk around and show that we liked each other without our friends actually thinking that we liked each other. But when we went home that number of chances to be like that around each other was going to go down. It would take nothing to make them suspicious. Especially Kalee. So that's why I told David no. Him and I both knew extending this honeymoon would give us away. So with disappointment heavy, we caught the flight back to LA.

David and I caught an Uber back to David and i's house. Jet lag was hitting me hard as I had my head on David's chest I could feel myself falling asleep. When we reached home David made me wake up from my half asleep trance. We got our bags and stepped out of the car. David looked at me and smiled and then looked around us before returning his eyes to me.

"You think they're around here?" He asked I shook my head. David nodded and reached down taking my hand. We walked up to the house. He got out the keys and unlocked the door. When he opened the door my heart stopped I think David's did too.

"Surprise!" All of our friends yelled. They all started popping off party streamers and that canned colored shit that David would make me clean up later. David quickly let go of my hand I went bright red. All of them were smiling, maybe they didn't See it. Then I caught eyes with Kalee, she definitely saw it.

"How was the honey moon guys?" Jason said running up to us and hugging us.

"It was alright, re-relaxing." David said.

"Did you guys fall in love yet?" Jason asked I rolled my eyes. We kinda did though.

"Ha ha very funny, I'm more likely to fall in love with Trump." I looked at David with a sad look I know he was joking but wasn't that kinda harsh.

"The photos say otherwise." Kalee said staring me right in the eyes.

"What it's fan service or something like that."

"Was it fan service up on your balcony alone too?" She asked sternly.

"Does anyone wanna go out to eat?" David called out happily changing the subject. I sighed. Everyone was screaming yes.

"David I'm tired, I don't want to." I whined pulling on his arm. He looked down at me and now he was the one who looked sorry.

"I know I'm sorry."

Being out to eat was horrible it was full of everyone being so loud and Kalee continuously talking about David and I and trying to get me to admit the truth. The truth she already knew. She didn't need me to tell her it. When I got home with just David I felt like I was going to instantly pass out.

"Lock the doors, and the windows." I said as I made my way over to David's room.

"What why?" David asked as he locked the door.

"Because I don't want to sleep in my bed anymore."