10

I watched the video with David and sure enough, she said it right out. David and I were not really together. I sat staring at the video contemplating what I would do. At this point there was no turning back, David and I were getting married no matter what. What would we do about this though? Would we admit the truth or ignore it. I didn't know.

"What do we do?" I asked slowly David was upset I could tell in his eyes.

"You're the smart one tell me." He said forcing a smile. I stared up at the ceiling. I had to think of something I couldn't stand seeing David like this. I thought long and hard about everything that had come out of Trisha's mouth in that video.

"I'll just tweeted an apology." He said slowly as he pulled out his phone. That was when it hit me.

"No, wait!" I said grabbing his phone from his hand. "She hasn't said a word about citizenship." I said with a smile.

"What does that have to do with it?"

"The viewers don't know we have a real reason we are doing this. When we get married they will believe us. Most don't think we'd go that far." I said a smile crept on David's face. He took his phone back out of my hands. He quickly threw his arms around me. "We just have to keep quiet." I said into his shoulder as I took a deep breath smelling his cologne.

"Thank god!" He said relieved. "I'm glad I'm not marrying anyone else." He said I felt my cheeks warm up. I hoped he meant that. "Let's go!" He said happily pulling me up out of his bed quickly.

"What, where are we going it's midnight?" I asked confused with a smile as I laughed.

"McDonalds." He said as he pulled me out into the living room.

"Okay." I said smiling. David was in a rush as he ran out to his Tesla, I was shortly behind him.

"If Trisha wants a conceivable relationship she's gonna get one." I smiled.

"If you say so."

David drove us to the parking lot of mcdonalds and for once we were not going through the drive through. We walked inside and David and I ordered our usal. The two of us then sat at one of the booths and ate. Neither of us had much to say. We were both just staring and smiling at each other as we ate. I didn't know why but he was making me feel butterflies in my stomach. David then broke the silence.

"You know we are eating inside so that we could be in the eye of the public. So you and I could be seen together and maybe look real." He said with a grin I nodded, I had caught onto that. "There is not a single person who is interested in us in sight." He said I giggled that was true for once we truly had privacy. There was one or two other people in the mcdonalds. They were not close to us and could care less about our presence. It felt weird, but great. It was definitely a change. David took a sip of his drink.

"Maybe I should post something of us here on instagram, that will get people coming." He said I shook my head.

"Enjoy the moment." I said. "We have all tomorrow." I reminded him he put his phone back in his pocket focusing in on me.

"We will have more than enough attention on us after we get home from the wedding." He added on I nodded.

"Kind of sucks though it's so quiet." I said.

"Let's go eat in the car then." David replied quickly. I nodded, it didn't sound like too bad of an idea. It would be more warm and comfy afterall.

"Alright." I said as I picked up my drink and the cheeseburger I have left. David gathered all of his food and the two us walked out into the dark, silent parking lot. The only thing that was out at that moment was the stars and one of the only cars that was in the parking lot was David's car. David clicked his keys and the tesla flashes its lights. Something about tonight had felt weird and different. I didn't mind the feeling. The two of us had only been out for about thirty minutes to an hour yet it was already more fun than I had had with Kalee the whole day. Not to say that Kalee and I didn't have our fun but tonight was something new and excited. I walked close next to David as we neared his car. David slowed down as we neared the back on his car. He placed is food down on the trunk of the car. I did the same. David laid with his back up against the car I did the same next to him. For a moment it was absolutely silent. David caught me off guard as he flipped himself over pressing me up ain't the side of his car as he kissed me lightly. Slowly his hand came up to the side of my neck. He pulled away from the kiss looking almost scared. I didn't know what just happened but I liked it.

"Fans- there." He said quickly as he moved away from me quickly grabbing his food. "Lets go."

Hello, Author here. I think that this is the first time that I am doing one of these. Don't worry I don't want to do these often but I feel like I should because lately I have been getting so so so much support on this book. The amount of views and consistent readers has gone up a crazy amount recently and I cant thank you enough. I really love seeing the comments and the votes. If you haven't noticed I tend to follow people when they vote or comment because I get so excited. Anyway thank you it means a lot please keep it up. Feel free to comment whatever, what you think will happen next. What think should happen next;) Im open to suggestions. I try to update as much as possible, sorry if its slow though. I promise chapters will be getting longer again soon.

PS: I have two other books out that I would like if you took a look at. They are 5SOS ones, I don't know if that's your thing but the first one is called Why him and then its sequel is called Relapse. Go take a look please!