11

David's pov

I didn't really know what happened that night. I drove both Emma and I home and went right to bed. I didn't know why I kissed her or why I came up with such a horrible excuse. I didn't want to admit it but maybe I did like her. Why didn't I just tell her that? I doubt she would have been happy about that. I had to remind myself that we were getting married for my citizenship we weren't actually a couple. So why did I have the urge to? The wedding was in 2 days now and I was more nervous than ever. I never thought that I would be getting married this early in life. I never thought I'd be getting married to Emma either. I'd never thought I'd be this close with Emma ontop of that. If someone has told be two years ago that I would be doing all of this and that I kissed Emma because I wanted to I would call them crazy for sure.
The next day was I made sure everything wedding wise was perfect and then made sure Emma felt perfect about it too. She gave me the okay and our friends and us had a small party that wasn't crazy the night before the wedding. I think that that party was supposed to be Emmas bachelorette party and my bachelor party. I wasn't sure but the party wasn't that fun. I stayed away from Em the whole night with exceptions for photos. She'd tried to talk to me a few times but I found a way out of it each time. I was afraid she would bring up the kiss.

Emma's POV

I know that David was so worried tht I wasnt feeling secure and ready bout th wedding. He was so concered about the looks and style of everyting. He wanted to make sure that I loved everything about that wedding him and I were having tommorow. So why was he avoidng me? This was now coming up to he third time that I was approachng him to talk. He walkd away yet again. What did I do to upset him? I knew that whatever I did i nded to lock him down before tommorow. I walked over to Kalee who was sitting on the couch with Toddy. I rolled my eyes sitting down nxt to Kalee. "Do you have any idea why david is ignoring me?" I asked she looked as shocked and confused as I had.

"No, do I ne to go talk to him?" She askd I shook my head. I had almost rgrettd asking hr becaus now sh would bug me about it all night.

"Maybe I'm just over reacting." I said rolling my eyes as I stood up. "But watch this, then tell me if I'm crazy." I said as I glanced ovr at David then back over at Kalee and Todd to make sure I had their full attention. i walked over to David who was talking with some people. I tappd im on the shoulder lightly. As he turn his had to look at me his fac turnd pal like the life had lft him.  He then walked away grabbing Jason and heading to his room togther. I turnd around to look at the couple from acrss the room throwing my hands up. Kalee and Todd both looked annoyd. Right now David was being more dramatic than Kalee and Todd usally were. I walkd back over to th two sitting back down in my original spot.

"He's definetly being wierd, I dont know what it is though." Todd said I shrugged.

"Kind of starting to upset me, what do I do?" I askd the two.

"Keep doing that." They both said togehter. If I had a better plan than I would have turned theirs down. But I didn't.

    So I continued on with the night trying the same thing over and over again to no prevail I gto the same thing David just runnng away or saying. "One minute!" And then not coming back. I didn't know why but I was getting more and more upset over this. Di he not wat to marry anyomre and not want to biuld the courag to tell me whatever it was I needed to find out.

David POV

"Come here." I said as I grabbd Jason's arm pulling him into my bedroom shutting the door and locking it behind us. "I am freaking out." I said anxously. Jason looked confused.

"Whats happened?" He asked i sighed I did wantv to tell him this becaus in a way I was proving him right.

"You cant tell anyone, I mean anyone." I wanrd he nodded.

"You had sex with Emma." He assumd. I shook my head.

"I kissed her." I said he looked at m confusd.

"Yeah, wicked. What does that mean?" He asked.

"Not like an on camrea kiss, like I just kissed her in the mcdonalds parking lot up agiesnt my car." I said, A grin grew on to Jasons face.

"Why is this bad."

"We are not in a relationship."

"You are getting married, Dave. It wouldn't hurt to have a little attraction." He said he was right it wouldn't and I was starting to think I did but I didn't think Emma had any for me.

"I don't have attraction I don't know why I kissed her." I lied. I did know why I kissed her wether I wanted to admit it or not I kissed Emma because I wanted to, because I liked doing it. I wished I didn't want to kiss her though. This was all so stupid.

"Okay sure." He said sarcastically.

"I've been ignoring her all night I don't want to bring it up with her, I don't want her to." I said Jason looked at me like I was out of my mind.

"David!" He yelled, I shushed him. "It's the night before your marrying her you cannot ignore her." He said he was 100 percent right I shouldn't.

"Okay if she try's to talk to me again, I'll let her." I said he nodded.

"If you don't I'll tell her what's wrong with you which will probably make her feel worse." He said before ushering me out my room back into the sea of people. Almost as if planned Emma was standing behind the couch looking at me. She looked upset, I didn't like that look at all. David looked at her then at me. She looked down I didn't know wether I should go up and talk to her. I stayed still staring, Jason walked away and Emma began walking towards me. My heart stopped beating.

"What did I do?" She asked I could tell she was on the verge of tears. I took her arm leading her into my room, closing and locking the door behind me. When I turned around Emma was staring. "Whatever I did I'm sorry." She said she was about to break down I could tell, I didn't want her to I didn't want to see her cry. I didn't want to think about how the fact that she was crying was because of me. Because of something I did. I hated that feeling. My chest sunk in and I felt like I was going to throw up. "Say something." She pleaded. She was starting to cry. I wanted to think of a way to make it all alright without admitting the truth but I didn't have time to think. I couldn't help it I just told her.

"I'm sorry." I said I could feel my voice cracking up, why was I about to cry too.

"Are you?"

"No." I responded quickly I knew she was going to ask if I was calling off the wedding, that's the last thing I would do for many reasons. "I know I have been avoiding you, I'm sorry. Please don't cry." I said. That didn't lessen any hurt I knew that, she was still crying. I had to say it i didn't want to but I had to.

"David."

"I kissed you and I don't know why I kissed you, there was no one watching, I wasn't filming. I just kissed you because I wanted to. I didn't want you to reject it or talk about it so I pushed you away." I told her finally she wiped her face a smile growing on her lips. "I'm so sorry." I said. She threw her arms around me hugging me tightly.

"I hate you so much you are so stupid." She said into my shoulder. "You think I didn't know that. David I don't care, David I'm marrying you a kiss don't scare me away."