8

Emma's POV

Before I even had a chance to fight David on his decision to go to his room he already had be near the door. So I let him take me to his room because I didn't have the will to argue. He led me in through the door of his bedroom and then closed and locked the door behind us. I made my way over to his bed and layed down. His room was so much warmer than the living room and I already felt a lot more comfortable. I just hoped that he wouldn't sleep on the floor because I was in his room.

"Drink this." David said as he handed a bottle of water to me. I shook my head he already knew that I didn't like drinking water. "It wasn't a question." He said pushing the bottle into my hand. "Just a sip." He said, I needed to come up with an excuse.

"That's your water bottle, you won't drink it if take a sip."

"Well only because your sick." I said as I layed my head down on the pillow.

"No because you are a Germaphobe." I corrected. "Your not going to sleep in this bed because I touched the sheets." I teased even though it very well may have been true. David pulled the sheets that were jumbled at the bottom of the bed up over me up to my neck and I smiled. I never had seen him be so caring, especially to me.

"That's not true." He said as he came around to the other side of the bed clinibging into bed next to me sitting up. He forced the bottle of water into my hand. I gave in sitting up. I unscrewed the cap taking a small sip of water just to make David happy.

"There." I said holding the bottle to him.

"Another one." I rolled my eyes taking another sip just to see David smile. "One more." He said, I took another sip this time David brought his hand up to the water bottle holding it up so I couldn't stop. Eventually after drinking half of the water bottle he let me stop. I smiled.

"You aren't my mom." I told him, he shrugged.

"I'm your fiancé." He corrected with a smile. I layed back down now that he was done forcing me to drink water. I curled up back under the blankets facing away from David. I could feel him lying down next to me. I was relived I wasn't kicking him out of the bed.

"Thank you." I said softly, I was still cold but 1000 percent better than I had been before.

"Is it cold should I go buy a heater?" He asked. I turned around, that was a stupid question.

"No, David I'll live." I told him. For a moment the two of us stared each other in the eyes and I could feel my blood heating up. I didn't know what was happening between us. Tonight he'd been caring and sweet and totally not like himself. Or maybe just like a side I'd never gotten to see of him.

I got comfortable laying down again this time staying facing David and David did the same. The two of us were so close, I turned around so my back was to him when I realized that I was so close. I didn't want him to think that I was weird. I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to stay warm. I heard David sigh which he followed up with something that completely took me by surprise. Slowly he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him so my back was pressed up ageist him. I didn't fight it, I didn't want to. I loved this and I didn't know why. His body was a lot warmer than the blankets and bed was. I lightly pushed David down on the bed so he was lying on his back and repositioned the both of us so I was laying in his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I cuddled up to him and put my head on his chest. Then I drifted off comfortably to sleep.

"Can you shut the fuck up, Emma's asleep!" I heard David say. I slowly lifted my head up. David was at the bedroom door talking to someone with his head poked out the door. Light was now shining through the windows in his room. David turned around shutting the door. He stopped when he saw that I was awake.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked? I had forgotten how horribly sick I was last night. Another thing I had forgotten was the way that David held me too.

"Yeah, a lot better." I said slowly, I wondered if he was going to bring it up because I wasn't.

"Good." He said even slower. "Good because we have a whole new shit storm to deal with" He said as he sat down next to me in the bed. "Trisha and Jason broke up." I felt my eyes widen.

"Oh no." I said, he nodded.

"I hope she doesn't make a video." He joked I laughed along with him. "He's been freaking out all morning about it." I smiled.

"Well I would too if my significant other broke up with me." A grin crept into David's face.

"Good thing your practically keeping them in the country." I shook my head, he could be so immature. The two of us were silent and stared at each other for a minute.

"So how did you sl-

"Can you move in with me?" He blurred out quickly. I didn't see that coming at all.

"Yeah." I said quickly. "If you want me to."

"You can sleep in a separate room, I just think that would make things a lot more easy for you and I." He said I agreed, it would make things a lot more easy the two of us would be close, fans could shut up about how we didn't live together.

"David stop stressing. I said yes. The only thing im worried about is how close it is to the wedding." I told him he nodded and smiled.

"Everyone else can do it and you and I can say we have to do wedding stuff." I laughed.

"If you say so."