3

Flashback

"I already know that David is proposing to me today but I'm really nervous." I said to Brandon as I sat on the couch in David's house next to him. David was no where to be seen and most of our friends had came as well for the occasion. No one would miss a proposal that would be great clickbait.

"I would be nervous too, this is a big part of your life. One that you can't just get back it's kind of big." He said I could tell he was stressing. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked I laughed.

"Yes, is like him to stay in the country." Brandon laughed.

"But if you just didn't then you could save us all a lot of stress."

"We are begging you say no!" Jason said laughing. David then walked out to where we were Kalee and Todd were at his side. The grin on his face seemed like it couldn't get any bigger.

"Well, well, we'll looks who's backing out of the marriage already." He said chuckling.

"I am not!" I defended they all laughed.

"No David she doesn't want to back out, we want her to."

"Well jokes on you I don't care how you feel about my marriage." He said it still felt weird hearing him say that.

Marriage

I was really getting married

"Stop it, I'm marrying him." I mumbled David grinned plopping next to me on the couch placing his suitcase down. Wait why did he have a suitcase?

"Due to Kalee begging I have decided that we are going to Hawaii to do this. But just to do this then we can come back." I rollled my eyes he was going to drag me to Hawaii and wouldn't even stay the night.

"Oh fun."

"Listen if I'm going to actually buy you a ring I'm getting like 3 vlogs out of it."

"David cares more about the vlog than citizenship." Brandon said.

"You know I'm part of this too." I said David laughed putting his arm around me.

"She's already bitching and your not even married." Jason said Kalee hit his arm.

"I think this isn't like sinking In for any of you!" Brandon yelled. "You are just getting married for the hell of it." He said pointing at me I couldn't help but laugh. "You need to take this more seriously because you are getting a card out of this, she's not! Therefore I think you should treat this wedding good because she deserves at least that."

"I know, I know Shut up you haven't even seen the ring." David said pushing Brandon further from him in the couch.

"I have, and lemme just say Toddy," Kalee said winking at her boyfriend he put his head in his hands.

"Don't steal my spotlight, I'm getting married!" David shot at her.

"David do you really get this though that is a big thing to take away from someone, like big." Brandon continues to stress to him and I as if I didn't already know.

"David it really is though." Jason said going serious I knew he was about to go all dad out on him.

"Okay, okay enough we have to leave soon, Emma grab your stuff."

"That's at my house you didn't tell me we were going."

"Okay okay whatever we don't have time, I'll just buy you an outfit when you get there." I rolled my eyes.

"Just go to the car." All of us piled over to the car as many people fitting in as possible. I sat in the passenger seat and of course David drove.

Most of the car ride was full of bickering between everyone about this whole ordeal at one point David thought that we forgot the ring making everyone descend into mayhem looking for it. The small box turned out to be in his pocket all along.

"Okay, okay let's think about this." David said as he took a quick glance at me and then up at the others through the center mirror.

"I'm going to put up a vlog tomorrow where I propose to Emma." He said as if waiting for everyone's assurance. "We are going to get mobbed at the airport." Everyone nodded.

"I forgot about that part of it." Zane said. "This will be fun."

"Half people are going to be like I fucking knew it." He said in a girls voice. "The other half will call bullshit." That was all true people already thought we were dating. "So I don't mean to be like creepy but I feel like we have to put on a show at the airport for the 100 that flock." I nodded and laughed. He made sense yeah, but I didn't think he thought I would do that for him. He was wrong.

"I'm getting married to you you think I'm gonna be afraid to hold your hand at an airport infront of 14 year olds." David laughed.

"Yeah but like I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Your the one that's gonna pussy out garenteed." Kalee said to David he shook his head.

"Fuck you." David said as he pulled up to the drop off of the airport. "Oh shit, who's gonna drive this back?" He asked everyone looked at each other.

"I mean Emma's your assistant." Toddy said laughing.