17

Emma's pov
David avoided me for the rest of the day. He didn't even look at me. If I managed to catch him when he came out of his room he'd walk right past me. I'd say something, I'd say sorry, I'd say anything at all. He'd just pretend I wasn't there. It was like he didn't hear me at all. Well the truth was he didn't want to, Not anymore at least.

I didn't know why I told kalee that lie. Of course I didn't think that David and I were just fuck buddies. I loved him I meant that when I said it and I believed him when he said it. It was just a split moment decision one that I should've never made. What if I lost David forever because of this? There was no reason for him to forgive me. I had my own room, he had his green card, he'd gotten a few vlogs out of me. He didn't seem like he wanted to forgive me at all. But I wanted him to more than anything. I wanted to make things right but I didn't know how to when he wouldn't even look my way.

David's pov
I slammed my door and then I locked it. I could feel my heart breaking in my chest. I felt like I was falling apart. I sat down on my bed and I let my head fall into my hands. I thought she had thought more of me. She told me that she loved me when I told her how I felt. When she said that it made me feel good and when I found out she didn't it was the worst feeling. I couldn't believe that I had done this to myself. She genuinely thought we were fuckibg and nothing more? Well she must have since that's what she told her best friend. The more that I thought about this whole situation the more the sadness turned to hate. I think I hated her. I wanted to hate her so bad I really did. I hated what she did but I don't think I could hate her. I could be mad but I can't hate. Not her at least. I stayed in my bedroom for as long as I could I didn't want to move at all I wanted to go to sleep and wake up when I had forgotten about this and it was all over. Eventually I did have to get up though.

    I walked out of my room as quietly as I could. When I opened the door I did so as quietly as I could. I hoped that emma was away in her room because right now I don't think that I could keep my cool seeing her. But she wasn't locked away in her room when I turned that corner and seeing the look on her face as she stared back at me was like cutting the wound back open. I quickly looked away.

"David." I heard her say quietly I didn't reply I didn't want to. "David." She repeated a little louder." I still didn't say anything to her. "Please." She said as she came towards me she was almost arm distance from me now. I grabbed my bottle of water from the fridge and turned my back onto her. But I could hear her footsteps closly behind me. "I didn't mean it David, I'm sorry." I got into my room closing the door without turning around knowing that if I did she'd be looking back. As soon as I did I almost regretted it  I could hear her crying. I could hear her on the other side of my bedroom door crying, and I was letting her. That hurt even though I didn't want it to. I wanted to not care and be as cold hearted as she was. I wanted to not even feel a thing right now. But I was I was feeling all of the emotions all in one. I couldn't take it all I wanted to get into my car and drive away. The feeling that she made me feel when she broke my heart made me want to never film another vlog and never send out another tweet. That feeling made me want to lay and bed and never get up because she meant more to me then any fucking vlog, any social media, or anything at all.

      But now I was crying too because I was thinking about it. She made me feel something that no one had ever made me feel and just like that she ripped it away from me. Everything that I did was for her and to make her happy and to make us content with each other but maybe that's not what I should have done. I wouldn't be feeling the heart ache that I was feeling if I hadent thrown myself this deep into to this stupid, fake relationship that didn't mean a thing to her.

     I tried to be as quiet as I could as I cried I had my back pressed up against the door. It had been over 20 minutes now and she was yet to leave the other side of the door. I could still hear her crying on the other side. I slid down the back of the door sitting up agiesnt it as I put my head into my hands. I broke down completely right then and there it felt like I couldn't breath like there was nothing I n my chest. All I wanted was to open that door and hug her and hear her tell me this was al just some sick dream that she cared about me more than I could ever think about caring for her. I wanted Emma to call my name again and beg for me to open the door. I wanted something and anything to make me feel better about this. Her crying wasn't what I wanted. Me crying wasn't what I wanted.

"You can't ignore me forever David." I heard her say her voice was so close, right behind my head. This door was all that was keeping me from throwing myself into her. I shook my head I wanted to respond so bad and tell her she was right that I couldn't ignore her for ever. Even if that's what I wanted to do. I didn't want to live without her.

"Please just talk to me. Say something back to me." She continued, I bit my tounge still. She didn't deserve a reply.

"I love you David that's-

"You don't love me!" I shouted back. She couldn't have loved me, she wouldn't have put me through this pain if she had.

"I love you more than anything, I'm in so much pain right now David. I'm sorry please I'll do anything."

"You think you're in pain?" I spat back. "Emma your the only person that I loved and you acted like that was nothing. You wouldn't be putting me though this if you loved me! I feel like I can't breath right now!"

"I love you David stop it. I lied to her not you, I love you! Me and you have something more than I've ever had with anyone. I know I hurt you I'm sorry."

"No you're not, your just lying again!" I screamed. "Your just saying that!"

"David I'll do anything please, I love you. I didn't mean to hurt you. I hate hearing you like this and it's worse knowing it's my fault. I'll leave right now if that's what you want, I'll never come back, you won't have to see me again if that's what you want. If that's the only way to make you stop hurting then ill do it. But I love you and I don't want to lose you, that's the last thing I want David." That's what broke me, that's what drained me completely. I couldn't fight her anymore she was in as much pain as I was. I couldn't stand to hear it. Even if I didn't want her back I needed her back to hold myself together. I jumped up openibg the door. Just as I expected she was standing there looking at me from the other side of the door frame. Tears were streaked down her cheek and her lip was trembling, her whole body shaking. As much as a mess as I was.

"Fine but we can't keep this a secret anymore Emma."