6

"Wedding planner, wedding planner, wedding planner." David called out walking around his house as he was clapping. I rolled my eyes as I lounged on the couch.

"Are you really going to forget you need to find a wedding planner by the time you walk back from the bathroom?" I asked. David rounded the corner with a smile as he finally stopped his chanting.

"What if I did?"

"Can't we just do this ourselfs or like Heath or Trisha, anyone?" David laughed holding his chest sitting next to me in the couch.

"Are you saying you want a yee haw wedding or a massive Quincinera for a white girl?" I rolled my eyes. "Because I want a normal wedding."

"I also want a normal wedding I'm just saying."

"We are going to be like normal fake couples."

"Fake couples aren't normal."

"See you already got me off track I haven't even touched my laptop to start." That wasn't my fault, that was his. David picked up his lap top setting it on his lap as he searched up a site that would set us up with a wedding planner despite my thought. I glanced down st my hand seeing the ring I sighed. Only if this was real love.

"David really-

"Red roses or white?"

"Red." I replied annoyed from him cutting me off.

"Maybe I know a lot more about you than I thought you know what maybe I'll have Jason do it your both from Boston." I shrugged that was fine by me.

"Good Idea. Anyways I think I'm going to go home and sleep a bit. I'll see you in like 2 days." I said grinning knew he'd have a problem with that. His head shot up from his laptop.

"What? You can't do that your my assistant."

"Well your fiancé wants to."

"2 days!" He yelled out as I left going out the door.

The next day.

"Pick up." I groaned to myself as Kalee answered my face time.

"What?"

"Dress shopping tommorow, me and you." I told her she grinned.

"David?"

"No he wouldn't want to go anyway." I said she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah sure whatever bye." She said hanging up abruptly.

"Love you too." I grumbled.

David had texted me numerous times throughout my relaxing day of doing absolutely nothing asking where various things were or how to do simple house hold chores and errands. I didn't reply and it felt great. I just was sad this would only last another day.

David's POV

"Dammit Emma!" I called out as I Layed in bed. Yet another text she opened but didn't respond to. I think she forgot who was planning this wedding. Then again sometimes I tended to forget the reason that it was only for my citizenship. Sometimes I thought It was for real. Just for a moment though. I begged Jason for hours to come over to help me around the house to which eventually he obliged. Jason walked into my house his same self this time without Trisha at his hip and a huge smile.

"Helpless without the fiancé aren't you, huh Dave?"

"You're a bitch." I replied. "Please do my laundry." He looked at me like I had three heads.

"I'm not your Dad I may be old enough to be but I am not." I put my hands together smiling.

"Please I don't know how to do it." He once again looked annoyed.