CHAPTER ]13[

Sehun's POV

My hand moved to touch my own lips, it was my first kiss to be really honest and it was with my own husband.

The event ended few hours ago, and I was in the car with Taeoh sleeping on my lap.

Kai? Well, he asked me to get into the car first as he had something to do. Talking about that, it had been 30 minuted but he still didn't show up.

As soon as I thought of that, the driver's door opened and Kai got into the car.

"Sorry I'm late," he uttered as he closed the door and looked at me.

I nodded, understood. "It's okay," I muttered but I was sure he could still hear it.

"Taeoh is already asleep?," he asked, frowning as he saw Taeoh was already sleeping soundly on my lap.

I automatically turned my attention to the sleeping Taeoh. "Yeah, he must be so tired."

My hand moved to stroke his hair softly, and pecked a kiss on his forehead.

I could not believe Taeoh was already my son. Even though just my step son but still I felt happy to be honest.

"You must be tired too, I will wake you when we arrive," Kai stated, in his cold voice tone as usual.

I nodded as a reply and silently curved a smile. I leaned against the chair and slowly my eyes closed.

I felt really tired actually.

-

"Sehun, wake up," my eyes slowly opened and the first thing I could see was Kai's face.

He looked at me once before stepping out from his car. I was dumbfounded for few seconds before I also stepped out from the car.

My eyes widened and my mouth gaped. I could feel that my face looked like an idiot.

Why not? I was standing right in front of a really big and beautiful mansion.

"Are you okay?," I looked at my side and saw Kai was looking at me with a frown.

I smiled awkwardly before nodded, he must be wondering why I was that shock.

"Come in," he uttered but more to demanding actually.

I awkwardly followed him from behind and I was shock once I entered the house.

It was really beautiful and fascinating.
"You will be staying here for now, and you know what you should do right?," Kai questioned as soon as we entered the house, he turned around to look at me.

I nodded, was unsure actually but I would just nod. "Yeah."

"That is my room and that is Taeoh's room," he began uttering while his hand pointed at the two doors.

"I already asked the maid to prepare your room, you will be sleeping there," I frowned as I heard that. We were married right? So weren't we supposed to like sleep together?

"I can't let anyone easily enter my room, I don't like that," he said like he heard my thought.

I nodded, understanding him. Well, what did you expect from this marriage, Oh Sehun?

"I will take care of Taeoh, you rest first," he stated with his cold tone as usual. Like really cold and I could barely see any expression from him.

Except when he was with Taeoh of course.

I responded with a slight nodded before sprinted towards the room that was prepared for me.