CHAPTER ]33[

Author's POV

Kai was only focused on his works and never got his attention moved from it since just now.

He just got back from his meeting and now he was already in the office with lots of other paper works.

He sighed, he didn't have any choice other than that even though Sehun was sulking after hearing that he would enter the office today.

His plump lips chuckled lightly. "Let's get this done so that I can meet him quickly," he muttered.

As soon as he said that, a knocking sounded and startled him. He uttered a loud come in before continue focusing on his works.

The door was opened and someone stepped in, Kai still didn't notice it as his eyes were still on the works.

"Hi Kai," the familiar voice made him automatically lifted up his head from his works and widened his eyes.

He snorted before standing up from his seat. "What are you doing here?," he snapped and arched his eyebrows in annoyance as he saw the expression on the person's face.

"Visiting your workplace, it's not like you are not used to it," the person you might already guessed who, Taeyong, replied smoothly.

Kai was clinching his fist in anger as he was scowling at the guy. "You mean whenever you needed money?," he snapped.

Before, Taeyong would come to his office whenever he wanted to ask him for money. That time he should already realised what type of guy he was.

Taeyong rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Kai," he called our softly while trying to reach the elder's hand.

Kai snorted while pulling his hand away. "Why can't you just forgive me and we can live together like before?," Taeyong uttered while trying to hold Kai's arm.

The elder grunted and pushed him away. "Forgive you huh?," he scoffed. "Then what about Taeoh?," he questioned.

Taeyong seemed like he was thinking for a while before replying. "I can think about him but now we are more important."

Kai looked at him with a disbelief look and an obvious anger on his face. "Think you said? Listen to me properly Lee Taeyong," he hissed.

"I am already married and I'm already so happy with my wife and our son, so I suggest you to stay away from us if you don't want something bad happens to you!," Kai stated with his firm tone, while glaring at the younger in full anger. He even emphasised the words wife and our son.

"But-

"Get out before I'm the one who will drag you out," he demanded without letting Taeyong to finish his sentences.

Taeyong snorted while grasping his fist. He stomped his feet and marched out of the room afterwards.

Kai was left with his exhausted feelings. He leaned against his chair and closed his eyes tightly.

He rubbed his temple as he felt dizzy, he could faint even thinking about these things.

That time, his phone suddenly rang and a text message from someone unknown appeared on the screen of his cell phone.

He furrowed his eyebrows and took his phone to open the text.

"Meet me at the cafe near your office now, I'm waiting for you here."

The text message sounded like this and it really made Kai confused. But as soon as he remembered something, he released a heavy sigh.

He stood up from his long sitting and buttoned up his coat before walking out from the office.