CHAPTER ]15[

Author's POV

Sehun woke up as he heard the crying, and the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was Taeoh.

"Taeoh," he uttered softly as he carried Taeoh inside his arms.

"Mommy," the little boy was sobbing, burying his face into Sehun's neck and his lips was curled down.

Sehun smiled fondly, and his hand moved to stroke Taeoh's hair gently to comfort him.

"What's wrong with mommy's little boy hm?," he asked, wiping away the tears that was on the chubby cheeks.

Taeoh pouted with his teary eyes while looking at Sehun. "Taeoh has a bad dream."

Sehun chuckled. Now he knew why was Taeoh crying just now.

"What dream hm?," he asked before pecking a light kiss on Taeoh's cheeks.
Taeoh nuzzled into Sehun's chest, hugging his mommy tightly as he afraid if his mom would get away.

"Taeoh dreams that mommy leaves Taeoh and daddy," he uttered, lifting up his face to look up at his mommy.

Sehun gasped. He softened his eyes stare and caressed Taeoh's face gently. "Mommy will always be here, with Taeoh."

Taeoh nodded without a sound and buried himself into Sehun's arms, making himself felt comfortable.

Sehun smiled fondly while stroking his son's head gently, his lips was muttering some lullaby song.

Soon, the little boy was already falling asleep comfortably inside his mommy's arms.

Sehun smiled as he pecked a kiss on Taeoh's forehead and put him slowly onto the bed.

He jumped out of the bed, and went straight away into the bathroom afterwards to take a shower.

Sehun huffed before taking any outfit from his wardrobe and went out from the room.

Slowly. Trying not to wake Taeoh.

He was already in the kitchen, looking around to find any ingredients he could use to cook.

"I will just make simple fried rice," he muttered while his hand moved to snatch any ingredients he could use.

He started to cook, and done when it was nearly 7 in the morning. "I need to wake Taeoh."

He prepared the table and decided to go upstairs to Taeoh's room but stopped right in front of Kai's door room.

"S-Should I wake him up?," he murmured while still hesitating whether to knock or not.

Well, he was also a wife in this house, so it was his responsibility to do so.

But his thought ended as soon as the door suddenly opened and revealed the still half awake Kai.

"K-Kai Hyung, you are awake?," Sehun stammered while looking at Kai.

Kai frowned his eyebrows as he saw Sehun was standing in front of his room.

"Have you wake Taeoh?," he questioned as soon as he was fully awake.

Sehun shook his head as reply. "I-I was about to go to his room."

"Then what are you doing here?," Kai asked, crossing his arms while looking at the stuttering Sehun.

Sehun rubbed his neck awkwardly. "I-I thought I should wake you up first."