CHAPTER ]22[

Author's POV

"This door is so big," Taeoh pouted as he was trying his hard to reach the doorknob.

He snorted in annoyance for a few times as his short arms still could not reach it.

"Ish, why is this door so big?," he huffed before trying once again to jump and reach the doorknob.

Finally after the long way, he reached it and twisted the knob to open the door of his parent's room.

"Yeay," he exclaimed in excitement and ran into the room afterwards.

The first thing he saw was his mom and his daddy were snuggling into each other's arms comfortably.

His mommy was burying his face into the broad chest and his daddy was wrapping his hand around the slim waist.

"Daddy, mommy, wake up," he uttered softly and slowly climbed up the bed.

He pouted as didn't receive any response from them. "Wake up, it's already morning!," he used a higher voice tone and said the same thing Sehun always said when he woke him.
He saw the small movement from them but they continued sleeping afterwards.

"Ish, daddy cannot hug mommy," he stated and pushed away his daddy's bigger hand from Sehun's waist.

He tried so hard to pull the bigger hand away and hit his chest lightly with a pout.

Kai finally started to open his eyes as he felt the hitting. "Taeoh, what are you doing here?," he questioned while rubbing his eyes.

Slowly Sehun on the side also opened his eyes and was confused to see Taeoh was sitting in the middle of them.

Taeoh was still pouting in annoyance while crossing his arms

Taeoh was still pouting in annoyance while crossing his arms. "Daddy cannot hug mommy," he exclaimed and pulled his mommy away.

Kai widened his eyes as soon as he heard that. The first thing he heard was that when he woke up.

"Why?," he responded and snorted as the little guy was trying to get Sehun away from him.

Taeoh glared at the elder with his eyes and the elder responded with a glaring too.

"Because mommy is only for Taeoh," he uttered.

Kai huffed in annoyance. "No, mommy is for daddy too," he replied and continued glaring.

They were both changing glaring to each other and Sehun, he was just looking at them while shaking his head.

"Daddy go, mommy can only hugs Taeoh," Taeoh retorted and wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck.

Sehun chuckled lightly and pulled Taeoh into his arms before showering him with thousand kisses.

Kai, who was looking at them, felt annoyed. He felt more annoyed as Taeoh was secretly stick out his tongue to tease him.