CHAPTER ]23[

Kai's POV

"Waa! This is so delicious," Chanyeol exclaimed as he ate the food Sehun just made.

I responded with rolling my eyes playfully. Yeah, used to this kind of Park Chanyeol.

"Then get married," my sudden words made him choke his food that time.

Sehun quickly handed a glass of water to him, I scoffed as I saw that.

"How can you say that so easily?," Chanyeol snapped after gulping the water hardly. He scowled at the me who was just looking at him coldly.

"Why not? You already have a boyfriend right?," he smiled sheepishly as I said that, and it looked really annoying in my eyes.

"Chanyeol Hyung, you have a boyfriend?," Sehun suddenly asked with his sweet smile. Oh gosh, why should he showed the smile to him.

Only me could see the beautiful smile and I hated the thought that anyone else could see it.

Wait. Why did I react like a jealous person right now?

"Well yeah, and you must know him so well," Chanyeol replied with his wide smile.

Sehun frowned as he heard that. "Do I know him?," he asked and tilted his head in confusion.

Oh gosh. I thought i might really jump our of my seat to hug him and brought him to the room and-

Okay i went too far this time. I shook my head as the thought coming into my mind.

"Yes, you know him so well," Chanyeol grinned as he saw his adorable Sehun was when he was confused over something.

He slight glanced at me and I realised he did notice how burning I were right now.

"Baekhyun, he's my boyfriend," the taller said and Sehun automatically responded with his widened eyes.

"Oh yes! I just remembered that Baekhyun always mentioned your name," he hit his forehead and chuckled lightly.

Chanyeol replied with a grinning. "He was the one who told me about the marriage, if not then I would never know about it," he uttered and glanced at me who was at the side.

I snorted in annoyance as I heard it. He was obviously saying those to me of course.

"Mommy," Taeoh's voice stopped us and out attention moved to the little boy.

He was rubbing his droopy eyes, feeling really sleepy. Sehun smiled, I remembered that this was the time Taeoh would probably be sleeping.

"Sleepy hm?," he chuckled and carried Taeoh inside his arms before excusing himself to go first.

"You surely feel so lucky to have him," Chanyeol was the one who started the conversation after Sehun's leaving.

I nodded with a fond smile on my face. "Yeah, I do."

"Do you started to have the feelings already?," the elder questioned and that left me dumbfounded for few seconds.

Actually, I did not know and not sure about it.

"I don't know, maybe this is just something normal for married pairs?," I sounded unsure. But honestly I didn't sure about my own feelings.

I could hear Chanyeol's scoffing after I said that. "Of course not, it would never happen if both are not in love with each other."

For some seconds I felt really confused.

"Kai, we have knows each other for so long and I knew that you are not the kind of person that trust anymore easily," Chanyeol uttered, patting my shoulder gently.