CHAPTER ]46[

Author's POV

"So tell me now...what else do you want?," Kai uttered in a slower voice tone than before. He was holding back his anger.

He clinched his teeth while slowly lifting up his face to look at Taeyong. "I believe we have nothing else anymore."

Taeyong sighed deeply as he heard those words from Kai. "I told you, I just want to meet me my son," he stated and turned his attention to Taeoh.

Taeoh flinched as their eyes met and quickly looked away, avoiding to see the person.

"I told you this before and I will tell you one more time," Kai clenched his jaw in anger, grasping his fist before slamming the table. "No! I won't let you meet him."

Sehun was stroking Taeoh's back to keep him calm. "Jongin," he muttered and tried to reach Kai's hand.

The elder huffed heavily and closed his eyes to swallow in his anger. His hand reached out to hold Sehun's hand.

"Kai, Taeyong is still his mother and you can at least let him see Taeoh for only a while," Wendy finally opened out her voice. She was looking at him with a hopeful look.

"After what he had done?," Kai scoffed, snorting as his eyes landed on Taeyong.

Wendy stammered, not knowing what to say. She admitted what Taeyong did was really unforgivable but still.

"I don't really care if it's just me but Taeoh? You have the chance to be kind towards him but what did you do?," Taeyong sealed his lips, he could already feel his eyes was getting teary.

Kai grunted. "You made him scared of you, do you think he wants to meet you?," he questioned and looked at Taeoh.

The little boy was still burying his face between Sehun's neck, avoiding to look at anyone for now.

Taeyong truckled down as he heard those from Kai. He was right and he really regretted doing those stupid things until his son was scared of him.
"If you think by getting close to Taeoh will change my mind then you're definitely wrong," those words from Kai made him frowned out of confusion.

He looked up at him. "What do you mean?," he asked. Not really getting what's the meaning behind.

"Sehun," he uttered and turned to look at Sehun. Sehun was also confused of what Kai would say. "Don't ever think that I will go back to you."

Taeyong felt his heart twinged as he heard that. He knew the would not even have any slight chance anymore.
He forced a smile on his face. "I know how much you love him, and I promise nothing will happen to both of you," he announced.

Kai was still in doubt at he heard that. It was not that easy to trust Taeyong again.

"Taeoh?," Sehun tried calling out the little boy but he refused to even lifted his head.

"Taeoh doesn't want to meet him, mommy," Taeyong truckled down as he heard that. It was more hurt than hearing what Kai said just now.

He bit his bottom lips to prevent from crying. "Taeoh, mommy is here okay? Don't worry," his eye stares weakened as he saw how lovely Sehun was.

How he treated Taeoh even though the little boy was not his biological son. He still loved him with his whole heart.

"No! What if he makes mommy cry again?," he gasped as he heard those words from Taeoh. He really remember everything he did to Sehun.