CHAPTER ]41[

"Jongin, I think I wanna tell you now," Sehun sounded as Kai just sat down on their bed, he turned to look at Sehun.

He curved a smile. "Are you sure? You don't have to tell if you're not ready," Kai said.

Sehun shook his head as a reply. "No, I need to tell you," he stated firmly.

Kai nodded and leaned his body against the bed head. "Okay, what is it?," he held Sehun's hand.

Sehun took a deep breath and slowly told everything to Kai. "I lived with my uncle after my parents passed away, it was really a hell for me but I don't have any choice."

Kai heard all of it while his hand slowly grasped the younger's hand, calming him.

"He tortured me and even forced me to do everything, I even need to stop going to school," Sehun was already started to cry, he bit bud bottom lips to prevent from crying.

Kai frowned. "So you didn't go to school?," he asked.

"I did but as long as he didn't know, I tried to keep it from him," he slowly uttered.

"But one day, he came home and forced me to pack up and said we were leaving," Sehun said and Kai remained silent to listen, all of these were the same things he heard from last time.

Flashback

"Sehun, pack up your things now!," Yeonseok stated firmly as he just entered the house.

Sehun was shock. "W-Where are we going?," he tried to ask, and stood up to look at Yeonseok.

"Why do you need to ask lots of questions? Just get ready!," he hit Sehun's head, and telling him with a higher tone.

Sehun quickly nodded and packed up all of his things, he walked out from his room before Yeonseok would get mad again.

After few minutes, they arrived at an unfamiliar place from Sehun. He never been to any of place like this before.

It was so crowded with loud music being played and people were dancing with each other.

"Yeonseok, you're here," a man suddenly appeared and approached them.

Yeonseok took his seat at the chair beside the guy just now meanwhile Sehun could just stand in silent.

"So he?," the guy asked while eyeing Sehun from top to bottom. Sehun felt uneasy and uncomfortable.

Yeonseok nodded. "Yeah, just take him right away," he stated.

The guy chuckled. "Sure, here's the money we promised," he said and handed an envelope full of money to Yeonseok.

"Bring him into the room," the person ordered two of his men and they started dragging Sehun away.

"W-What? Where are you going to bring me?," Sehun tried to struggle and got away but they were too strong.

He even cried and yelled but Yeonseok only looked at him with a smirk on his face.

End of flashback

"Luckily I managed to run away from that place and decided to live by my own," Sehun started sobbing after he finished the story, he buried his face inside Kai's arms.

Kai stroked his heart softly to comfort him. "Don't worry okay? You will be safe with me, I promise," he stated and lifted Sehun's face to look up at him.