CHAPTER ]45[

Author's POV

Sehun opened his heavy eyes, standing up while groaning as he felt hurt over his body.

He slowly tried to walk to the bathroom, stepping really slow as it was still painful.

"Ugh," he groaned as he entered the bathroom.

The water felt really refreshing as soon as it landed on his body and flowed over his body.

As the door was opened, a figure was already sitting on the bed while waiting for him.

"You okay?," Kai questioned as he stood up from his seat and approached his wife.

Sehun responded with his fond smile and slightly nodded his head. "Yeah," he answered.

"You can rest for today, let me do all the works," Kai stated as he was helping Sehun to walk. They sat down on the bed.

"It's okay, your back is still not okay," Sehun refused while looking up to meet the husband's eyes.

Kai grinned. "But still don't force yourself," he reminded again.

Sehun replied with a nodded. "Taeoh is already waiting for him mommy so get ready now," Kai said that and pecked a light kiss on the younger's cheeks.

"Alright, daddy," he chuckled.

Kai turned his back and grinned before went out of the room, closing the door afterwards.

Sehun quickly changed into a new clothes as he just remembered he promised Taeoh to eat together.

But unfortunately he was already being attacked, so he forgot about it for a while.

"Mommy," Taeoh sounded as he saw Sehun, he jumped out of the chair and ran towards Sehun.

"Have you eaten?," he questioned to the little boy, while bringing him back to the table.

Taeoh nodded excitedly. "Taeoh wants to eat with mommy but daddy said mommy is tired," he pouted after saying that.

Sehun chuckled nervously. "Yeah, sorry," he uttered and pecked a kiss on those chubby cheeks.

Taeoh pulled his mommy's hand, asking him to sit down beside him. "Mommy, sit here," he pointed at the chair beside him.

Sehun slowly sat down and hissed as he felt pain. "Daddy said mommy is tired after playing, really?," the little boy asked with his innocent face.
The question made Sehun choked on his own breath, turning to see his husband was there as well.

He sent a sharp glare once before turning back his attention to Taeoh. "U-Uh yes," he unsurely answered.

"So, Taeoh will feed mommy now," he exclaimed before his little hand reached out the fried chicken to feed his mommy.

Sehun chuckled and ate, pulling Taeoh into his lap. "Delicious," he stated.

"Mommy likes it?," Taeoh asked and tilted his head to meet the elder's gaze. Sehun nodded with his smile.

"What about daddy then?," Kai approached them and sat at the chair in front of them.

Taeoh furrowed his eyebrows. "Daddy already ate so no more," he stated firmly.

Kai snorted as he heard that. "Taeoh also ate just now so no more," he jokingly said that.

"Daddy!," he pouted as Kai just took the plate of his favorite chicken away. "Mommy, look at daddy!," he reported to his mommy.