Ch 1: "Let The Games Begin" (??? POV)

"Wake Up......Wake Up.....WAKE UP!!" A Voice Yelled Scaring The Pokemon Charziard Awake As They Jumped Before Looking Around Tirely Before Yawning, Before Realizing Something Was Wrong......

"Where....Am I....?" The Charziard asked himself as, he got up from the hospital bed he was on, as he then saw a pokedex, A Red Scarf And A Black Vest....The Charziard relicently picking up the Pokedex before putting on the Black Vest And Red Scarf before almost falling off his bed in a attempt to get up

"why do i feel so...Weird....." He Asked Himself Before walking out to the hallway...as loud static was heard before a voice called yelling "EVERYONE REPORT TO THE OPERATION THEATHER DOME!!!" The Charziard jumped in a surprised matter before sighing as, he looked around at his room then going down a narrow hallway before seeing three separate hallways.....

"Ugh..." The Charziard groan as he looked down each direction leaving him confused before his pokedex binged, scaring him a bit before he looked at the pokedex to see...A map, of his location (Which Was Represented As A Orange Dot) he sighed Relieved To See the map before heading off as, he did he started to hear voices until seeing the end of the hallway where he walked in to see 7 other Pokemon and a statue of a Tyrantrum...

"Hey, there another pokemon!" A haxorus yelled before running straight at The Charziard before tackling him to the wall before yelling, "where are we, And why are we here!" Which the Charziard responded with "G-gah! I-it looks like a hospital! And I don't know why where here!"

"Put Him down, it obvious he doesn't know why where here either....hey, I'm Bessie!" Bessie Introduced Herself As She Got Between The two before helping the Charziard Up

"This Makes 8 Total...Right?" A Arbork Asked as a Gardevior said "Yeah, Can't Ya Count!" As, Bessie just Sighed Before Turning Back To The Others...

"Umm...Lets Begin With Introduction....Umm...You First" Bessie Said Pointing To The Arbork Who Gulped Before Starting Off:
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
"Hi...Im Acid...." Arbork Said As He Looked Away From Everyone as he was wearing a Fedora And A Black Tie Around His Neck

"The Name Jack! And No One Better Not Forget It!!" The Haxorus Yelled as He Had His Arm Crossed And Was Wearing A Gold Chain And Had A Gold Tooth In The Front

"The Name, Zoey" The Gardevior Only Said As She Was Wasn't Wearing Anything Unique...Excpet For The Tatto On Her Arm With The Words "Bad Girl~" On It...And A Leather Jacket...

"Me Name, Is Drake" The Tyrantrum Said As Everyone Turned To him surprised....
"I thought he was a statue, with him being so big and all!" Arbork Yelled As Everyone Else Just Continue On With The Introduction

"I'm Razor! Pleasure To Meet Ya!" The Sceptile Said As He Held Out His Hand, As The Charziard Was About Shake It He Was Quickly Stopped By Bessie
"He A Prankster...." Bessie Whisper To Him, As The Sceptile Groan Saying "Aww...You Ruined The Fun..." And Walked Off...

"You Can Call Me, Psy...." The Golduck
Said As He Was leaning against the wall wearing glasses with a v style Blue Shirt with Dark Red Shorts And Flip-Flops

"......" The Mimikyu Stayed Silent As She Didn't Introduced Herself....

"Doesn't Look Like She Ain't Gonna Talking Soon..." Zoey said before Jack growled annoyed by the Mimikyu's Silent As Bessie Said "Its Okay.." Before Turning To The Charziard Saying "Who Are You?'
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"Who Am I.....?" The Charziard Thought To Himself Before Saying "I don't....remember......"

"You, Don't Remember!? Now, that's a bunch of bull-!" Before Jack Could Finish His Sentence Some Loud Stomping Which Sounded Like Running Was Heard Out Of The Room As, Everyone Turned To The Entrance Of The Room Where A Snorlax Ran through Breaking Down The Doors, wearing a 80's Fashion Outfit As He Stopped In Front Of The Group Who Stared At Him...Confused....