《2》 [3/3] "Almost There.." (A?/Flame Pov)

*Earlier That Day, Flame Walked Pass Jack And Snorlo...Mumbling, To Himself Before He Soon Arrived To His Room, And Headed Straight To The Bathroom And To The Toilet, Where He Without Hesitant, Puked As Much As Possible.....He Was Breathing Heavily Afterward, As He Got Up And Walked To The Sink...Trying To Calm Himself Down....*

"It's Okay...Everything Fine...Y-yeah, That Was Just A Bad Dream....." Flame Said, Shakingly Before Another Voice Said "Or A Meomary......" He, Jumped And Immediately Started To Look Around Before His Head Started To Ache and His Eye Started To Twitch....

"Who...Who Said That....." Flame Said, Shaking More Then He Have Before The Voice Returned Saying "You Really Did, Forget.....Now...Look In The Mirror......" Flame, Gulped Not Sure Where This But, Decide To Do What The Voice Had Said And Quickly Looked At The Mirror Only, To Yell And Stumbled Back To See The, The Gray And White Charzaird...

"W-who Are You-" Flame Asked As, With Gaining Enough Courage To walk up to the Mirrior..
"Well...Thats An Easy Question To Answer....Im You, One Of Your Three Personalities......My Name, YOU Call Me By Is...Smoke..." Smoke Said As He And Flame Cleared There Throat, Flame Noticed This, But Didn't Know What To Say...Before.."

"WAIT, THERE THREE!? WHERE THE THIRD ONE!!" He Shouted, Only For His Hands To Move on There Own And Clamped His Mouth Shut, Only to be removed..

"Yes...There Three...You, Me And..Pyro...The Psychoatic Side Of You...The One Who, Would love To Be In Your Place Right Now......But, Don't Worry About Him Now...Just, That Your Should Know........Your Well....Pyro Is The One, Who Trapped You And The Others In Here....And That Technically Means...Your The Mastermind.....Well, Not Technically You...But, Same Body Different Minds...And...Flame?"

*Flame, Stared At Smoke....Before, He Started to Hyperventalate And, Quickly Went Back To The Toilet And Try To Puked, Only For Nothin' To Come Out...*

"You, Already Puked Up Everything...." Smoke Said In Flame Head, As Flame Asked, "I'M The Mastermind.........Pyro...The Masermind......Which Means....Whats Fishy....And Why Are You Just NOW Talking To Me....?"

"Well...Ill Explain Everything, That I Know Of, But For Now Just Get Everyone Together" Smoke Said, As Flame Got Up And, Did Just That...Just...

"Hrrk-!" A Sound Was Heard Just, As Mimi Was Sent Flying Past The Opening Of The Two Hallways And Up Against A Wall, Just Before Flame Reached The End Of The Hallway, To See "A" Standing In Front Of Jack Who Looked Badly Injuried In The Leg..

"Jack! A! What Going On!?" Flame Yelled, As A Ran Passed Flame And Pinned Mimi Against The Wall, Who Was Scratching A Arm With His Shadow Claws, Making A Flinch Each Time.

"Flame-Ngh...Yeah...Im Good..A Saved Me Before Mimi Stabbed Me..But, My Leg...." Jack Said, As His Leg Was Bleeding Badly...
"Ah-! That's...Thats Bad....Umm...There Should Be Bandages, In The Nurses Room..Ill Get Them." Flame Said As, He Ran Pass To A And Mimi, Before Quickly Looking Through The Shelves And Counters.

"Flame....You Have To Tell Them..." Smoke Said In Flanes Head, Startling Flame Who Just Looked To The Ground Before Saying "I'll...Tell Them, After This.." Before, Grabbing The Bandages And Running Back To Jack, Before A Seemed To Have Grown Tired, As Without Warning Mimi, Used Shadow Claw, Slashing A Face...Without Hesistang He Let Go Of Mimi, To Hold His Bruised Face, As Mimi Looker Over To The Other Two And Charger To The Two.

"Flame! Behind You!" Jack Yelled , As Flame Looked Back Before Using His Wings To Barely Block, A Uncounted Amout Of Shadows Claws Moving Flame Back Little By Little, Until Soon Feeling Tired, Luckily A, Used His Claws To Slash Mimi Off Of Flame, And Fell Straight In The Hallway.

"Thanks, A." Flame Said To, A Who Looked To Flame And Raised Both Both Of Eyebrow Before, Setting Himself Upright And Pointed To Mimi.

"....Uhh...I-..Mmm....Rule 6....Mimi...." Flame Mummbled, As Mimi Charged At The Two, A Got Ready To Attack, But Flame Stood In Front Of A, Before Saying "Take Jack To Nurses Office, Ill Take On, Mimi", A Put Down His Claw Before Looking To Jack And Back To Flame Before Nodding And Headed To Pick Up Jack Over His Shoulder, Headed Straight In The Nurses Office..