《2》 [2/3] "Death..." (Jack POV)

*Jack Was Walking Through The Hall Of The Rooms...Confused...He Didn't Know How Lonely He Was Without Zoey, Constantly Harrashing Him....Soon He, Sighed And Just Walked Up The Hall Before Stopping In Front Of Zoey Door......*

"I Got A Journal...Maybe....She Wrote In Hers..." Jack Though Before Sighing And Opened The Door, To See Her Room Was Pink...Which, Had Pencil Marking Over It...He Walked To A Shelf Near Her Bed And Opened The Bottom One, Where a Journal Was Indeed Inside...Jack Picked It Up Immediately And Started Look Through...Nothin...But...There Were Ton Of Drawings....Lewd Drawings....

"Uhhhh....." Jack Quickly Sweatdrop At The Drawings, Seeing One Contained Of Him And Flame.....And One With Psy And Snorlo......Ugh.....He Couldn't Look Anymore, And Just Out The Book Down Mummbling "Now I See Why, Zoey Spends Of Her Time In Her Room.." Before Walking Out The Room, And Head To The Hallway Connecting The Two Seeing, Snorlo Was Already Waiting For Him...

"Did Ya Find, Mimi?" Jack Asked Snorlo Who Shook His Head But Also Said "No..But, I Think We LOST Someone To, Psy Wasn't In His Room."

"Maybe, He Went To The Pool Area...Maybe, They Both Went To The Pool...." Jack Said, As Flame Walked Pass The Two Mummbling "Why...." As He Looked More...Uhh..Sluggish

"Hey Flame, You Good?" Snorlo Asked As He Recieved Silent As, Flame Continue To Stumble Away, Tail Lowered...

"Looks Like, Bessie Death Is Taking Quite A Blow To Flame...Uhh....Well...Lets Just Say, His uhh...Sanity..." Snorlo Said Sweatdropping, As Jack Just Sighed As The Two Then Made The Way To The Pool...

*As They Arrived, Psy Was Laying The Middle Of The Pool On His...Stomach?*

"Hey! Psy!...Wanna Come Out, And Ya Know....Talk?" Snorlo Asked As Psy Didn't Respond...Heck...He Didn't Even Move....

"Psy.....?" Snorz Asked More Worried, As He Creeped Closer To The Pool Edge...Jack Followed Behind As, He Tried To Take A Closer Look At Psy...

"I...Don't Think He Breathing..Nor Alive..." Jack Said Before Out Of Nowhere, A Float Device Hit Snorlo From Behind, Knocking Him Into The Water!

"Jack! Help! Can't Swim!!" Snorlo Yelled As He Was Splashing Around Panicking, Before Grabbing The Edge Of The Pool, Jack Grabbed Onto Snorlo Hand Before Starting To Help Pull Him Out But, Soon Noticed That Psy Body Was Gone.....And At That Time Snorz Yelled 'Something Grabbed My Leg!! Help!!" As Snorlo Quickly Started To Get Pulled Down, Jack Almost Lost His Footing But, Used His Claws To Get A Grip On The Ground And Attempted To Pull Snorlo Out, Panicking..Before Soon Noticing Something, Glimmering Was Thrown Pass Him...A Toaster? Wait! Before Jack Could Think, The Toaster Fell Into The Water, Electrifying The Water, Jack Getting A Bit Electrocuted Let Go As Snorlo Was Pulled Into The Water, Jack Then Turned Around And Dodging, Another Float Device Seeing No Other Then Mimi, Wearing A Blanket...?

"Mimi! What The Giratina!!! You Just-Gah!" Jack Yelled Before, Soon Dodging Another
Floating Device and Soon More Random Object's:

A Aid Kit.
A Pie.
A Book-
And Much More Random Object's, Until Finally, Jack Almsot Lost He Balance Dodging The Book, Giving Mimi Enough Time To Charge At Jack, Or So She Though As Jack Moved The Left And Used His Tail To Hit Mimi Against The wall, and Without Missing A Beat..Ran Off.

"Jesus, Christ! What Happening With Mimi! ....Maybe, She Was Affected By The Pink Smoke..Well, There Only One Other Pokemon That Can Help Me- Gah!!" Jack Was Thinking Before Out Of The Blue A Knife Had Stabbed In The Back Of His Leg, Having Him Fall Over In Pain, In The Middle Of The Hallway-!

"Finally....." Mimi Said Slowly, As She Walked Down The Hall, Slowly As She Couldn't Seem To Help But, Laugh At The Situation.

"N-no......Not Like This....I....Cant Die....No, Not Like This!" Jack Yelled As He Tried To Ignore The Pain, And Attempted To Get Up, Only To Fall Down Once Again....

"Now....Lets See.....What A Dragon, Look Like..On The Inside!" Mimi Yelled As She Pulled The Knife, Out Of The Pokemon Causing, Immense Pain And Rose It Above..Ready to Deal The Final Blow, As Jack Close His Eyes, Ready And Was Ready For Whatever Was Coming Next......

"Or...So I Thought...."