《1》 [2/3] (Bessie POV)

"Mgh......." Bessie Groan Weakly As She Heard Some Arguing....She Sat Up And Looked Around Seeing That Everyone Was Arguing Among Themselves....They To Must Have Seen Razor's Burnt Corpse....

"Alright Flame, Just Admit It! YOU Killed Razor! No one could have used A Fire Attack!" Jack Scolded Heavily As Flame Backed Up A Bit Shocked At The Jump Of The Conclusion..

"W-wait! It Wasn't Me! I Was In My Room The Whole Night!" Flame Yelled Defensively As He Was Soon Surronded By The Other Pokemons

"Then, Show Us The Proof! Where The Proof That States That You Stayed In Your Room!" Jack Yelled As Flame Whinced Gulping Not Having Any Proof What's So Ever....

"There! No Proof! Now, Everyone We Shall Begin Votin-!" Jack Yelled Being Cut Off By Bessie Who Yelled "Where The Evidence, That Flame Actually Did It!" Before Storming Over To The Group Furious....

"Well, Obviously The Proof Was Razor Being Burned!" Jack Yelled Back As Bessie Sighed In A Rather Annoyed Way......

"Well, We Can't Even USE Our Moves, Remember Rule 6?" Bessie Asked As Flame Mummbled, "We Can't Use Our Moves Except For When Natural Instincts Kick In...."

"Oh Yeah, Bros! I Totes Forgot About The Rulez Of The 6th!" Snorz Said As Psy Asked "So It Couldn't Be, Flame...?", Which Everyone Responding With "No...."

"Alright, Then So If It Couldn't Be Flame Then Who Could It Have Been..." Jack Said Tapping His Foot Rather Impatient As, Drake Looked Down At the Gang Saying "Why Don't Y'all Investigate....? Looks Like Clued Like In Those Detective Movies!"

"Yeah....Y-yeah! That's It! We Can Just Look Around The Hospital To Find Clues...Who Teaming Up...?" Acid Asked As, Eveyon Looked To Each Other Before Bessie Sighs Saying "Alright Here Are The Teams!"
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Team 1 (Crime Scene):
Snorz
Me
Flame

Team 2 (Basement):
Zoey
Jack
Mimi

Team 3(Elevator):
Psy
Acid
And.....

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
"What about Me?" Drake Asked As Everyone Looked To Drake Sweatdropping As Jack Just Said "Your To Big! You Can't Fit Through The Doors!"

"Oh......Uhh...Alright...Ill...Just Stay Here!..."
Drake Said Sadly As Everyone Went Off To There Destination....

♡Crime Scene♡

"Find Anything Useful, Crew???" Snore asked that other as he was looking around inside Razor's Room....

"There A Closet, If That Useful....."Flame Said As Bessie Walked Around To Razors To Then See A Green Journal Laying Underneath The Pillows Picking It Up Curiously She Then, Opened It To A Random Page To See Blood With Vomit In It.....?

"Ew...." Flame Gagged As He Looked Away From The Book Shivering At The Vomit As Bessie Quickly Closed The Book Before Wiping Her Hooves On The Purple Blanket On The Bed.....

"There Nothing Else Here, To Investigate....." Bessie Said Sadly As Snorz Looked To Razor Dead Body With The Knife Still Inside His Chest...

"Poor Razor......Whatever Did He Ever Do To Deserve This...." Snorz Said Sadly As Flame And Bessie Sighed Sadly As Well...Snorz And Flame Left The Room Except Bessie Who Looked At The Knife Before Quickly Yelling....

"The Knife.....THE KNIFE!!" Bessie Yelled Excited Before Carefully Picking Up The Tip Of The Knife And Running To The Kitchen.....

♡Basement♡