Ch.2: "Smokes And Deaths" (Jack Pov)

"Shouldn't They Be Down Here By, Now!?" Jack Yelled, As 5 Mins Have Passed And The Others Weren't Down The Elevator Yet....
"Don't Worry, Daddy-O! I'm Sure, There Alright" Snorlo Said Grinning, As Jack Rolled His Eyes Annoyed Before, A Groan And Footsteps Were Heard Behind Them, Having Them Turn Around To See Flame Who Was Running His Head...
"What Happen...." Flame Said Weakly As, Jack Sighed In Relief "Thank Arceus, Your Not Dead!" Which Of Course Left Flame In Confusion Before Soon, The Elevator Doors Opened, And Well...Psy Was Holding His Breath, As Some Pink Smoke Also Left The Elevator...?
"Yo, Psy...What Happen Up There?" Snorlo Asked A Bit Worried Before, Psy Took A Deep Breath Before Yelling "Whenyallleftpinksmokefilledtheroom,andbessieandzoeyeyesturnedpinkandstartedtofighteach-"
"Woah! Woah!! Calm Down! Now...What Happen...But, This Time Explain Slower..." Flame Said Sweatdropping As Psy Was Breathing Calmly Before Saying "Pink Smoke Enter The Room, Through The Vents When Yall Left...I Immediately Held My Breath But....Bessie And Zoey Took A Breath Of It, And All Of a Sudden...There Eyes Turned Pink..And They Started Fighting....."
"Did They...Use There...Moveset?" Snorlo Asked Worried As, Psy Mummbled "I..Dont Know...."

"If They Used There Moveset, They Both Get Elimanated! But, Is The Smoke Cleared...? I'll Call "A" To See If They Can Clear Up The Smoke..." Flame Said Pulling Out His Pokedex, Before Pushing On The "Call" Button
"Wait-, We Can CALL Them?" Jack Asked Conflicted And Confused Before Thinking "If Zoey Really Is Fighting Bessie.....Are They Going To Kill Each Other.....?"

*Jack Started To Get Nervours, As His Tail Kind Of Froze In Place...Snorlo Looked Down At His Tail Noticing It...*

"Hey, Jack. I Think Someone Used Ice Bream On Your Tail." Snorlo Joked As Jack Looked Down At His Tail Shaking It, As It Swayed Left And Right, "Ha. HA." Jack Said Annoyed As He Saw Flame Walk Back To Them Saying "A, Is Going In, With A Vacumm To Remove The Smoke" As On, Que "A" Walked Pass Wearing A Mask And Vacumm At Hand Before Opening The Elevator Doors And Going In, As The Elevator Closed And Up It Went.

"Mmmghh..." Jack Groan, As His Sticker Out Again Frozen In Place As Flame Asked "Jack, Your Tail Is Out." As Jack Yelled "I KNOW!" As, Snorlo Asked "Why Is It Sticking Out...Your Tail I Mean?" As Jack Respond With "I Don't Know..." As, Psy Said "Im...Going To My Room..." And With That Psy Walked Pass Them With His Tail Dragging On The Floor...?

"Now What Wrong With Him?" Flame Asked As Snorlo And Jack Shrugged Confused, Before The Elevator Opened As "A" Stepped Out Holding Bessie Arms Behind Her, As She Was Struggling And Yelling To Be Let Go, With Her Eyes Were...Pink...The Three Stared, Before Jack Stepped In "A" Way Immediately Asking "Is Zoey...." And In Respond......"A" Nodded....As, Jack Tail Fell To the Ground, And Head Tilted Towards The Ground.....

"....Jack....Do You...Wanna See Her...One Last Time?" Flame Asked As Jack Nodded Before Sulking His Way To The Elevator As Both Snorlo And Flame Followed, As The Elevator Closed And Up It Went...On The Top, They Reached The Elevator Open Revealing A Mess...And In The Middle A Sheet Was Covering A Body...Zoey Body...Next To It Was A Bell That Had Blood On And Around It....

"Beaten Down By A Bell...." Snorlo Only Said As, They Walked To The Body, Where Jack Held Zoey Cold And Lifeless Hand, Before Soon He Started To Cry...
"....We Should...Leave Him Here, To Uhh..Contain Himself..." Snorlo Said As Flame Nodded But, As They Were About To Turn Around, The Elevator Dinged As "A" Walked In With Fishy in His Bowl Getting Carried.

"Hell-Oh! My! Looks Like Someone Else Died?! Well, Were Gonna Add Another To The Death Count Cause, Bessie Gonna Get Punished!!" Fishy Yelled As Flame Yelled "What!? B-But.......Oh...Right...", And He Sighed Knowing Why...

"I'm Guessing Cause, No Matter Where And How We Look At This....Bessie Killed Zoey" Snorlo Said, As Jack Mummbled "Good....She Deserve Her Punshiment..." As He Stood Up, Holding The Bell And Crushed It In His Hand Angerly

"....Welp! Everyone Go Down To The Dome!" Fishy Said Before "A' Carried Him To The Elevator, As The Door Closed And Went Down

"Umm...We Should Probably Leave....This Room Is Giving Me, A Bad Feeling.... " Flame Said As Snorlo Also Stated "Yeah, I Don't Want Any Pink Smoke I'm My Outfit-" And With That The Three Left The Room (Via. Elevator) And Return To The Dome, Where Drake, Mimi, And Psy Were

"Psy, Filled Us In One What Happen...Im Terribly Sorry For The Both Of Ya..." Drake Said As Flame Said "Both?" A Bit Confused

"Yeah...Jack And Zoey Seemed Close...And So, Did You And Bessie So I Kind Of....Assume Yall Were.....Uhhh..." Drake Face Went A Bit Red As So Did Flame When Realize Were This Was Going To, "No..! I Mean...Yes- I Don't Know-!" As He Turned His Back, Face Red As Everyone Sweatdrop Before Fishy Called Out "Hey! Everyone!! Look Over Here!" Which Everyone Did To See Bessie On A Plank, Hanging Over A....Meat Grinder!?!

(Warning! Bloody Graphic Ahead!!)

"A Meat Grinder!? Isn't That A Little Bit...Over The Edge!?" Snorlo Yelled As "A" Let Go Of Bessie On A Plank Over The Grinder....
"Well...Ya See, Its Graphic If "A" PUSH Her In, Were Gonna LET Her Walk In!" And With Those Words, The Pokedex Beeped "1:00AM" To When, Bessie Stood Still, Head Lower Before, She Started To Walk To The End Of The Plank With A Grin On Her Face....

"Bessie! What Are Doing!? Go, The Other Way! Not To The Meat Grinder!!" Jack Yelled As Drake Looked Away.

"Bessie! Please!!!" Flame Begged As, Bessie Looked Down To Flame Before Mouthing "I'm Sorry" Before Running And Jumping Into The Grinder, Blood Was Quickly Spilled Everywhere As Jack And The Others Watched In Horror.....

(Okay, You Can Look Now UwU)

"Oh. My. Arceus. She Actually Did It! I Was Not Expecting That! I Thought She Would Walk away! This Trap Never Works!!" Fishy Yelled Happily, Before Soon Realizing His Bowl Had To Shiver Having Him Look Up, To "A" Shivering With Tears Rolling Down His Cheeks..

"........Bessie Deserved To Die But....Not Like This...." Jack Said As His Tail Froze Again, Before Drake Made A Gagging, As He Yelled "I'm Gonna-" And Tried To Run Before....A Horrfying Crunch Was Heard Everyone Turned To Drake In A Heartbeat....Drake Stopped In His Tracks, He Puked On The Ground Yes But, Before Jack Asked Slowly "Drake....Lift Up Your Foot.....Slowly...."

"Oh-!? Is This Gonna Be A Double Murder Scenario!?" Fishy Yelled As Drake Slowly Lifted Up His Feet...Underneath, Mimi Was Crushed With.....Mechanical Parts..........?

"Uhhh...Wait A Sec-! This Ain't Mimi! She Ain't Filled Mechanical Parts, Y'all! She Alive! But Uhh....Where Is She-" Snorlo Asked Before Picking Up The Rag All Mimikyu Wears As Drake Sighed In Relief

"Lets Go And Check Her Room...." Snorlo Proposed As The Other (Except Drake) Agreed...
"Flame Ya Coming-" Jack Yelled Before Getting A Yell In Respond "NO!!" From Flame Who Just Say There....In Despair....

"We Should...Leave Him Here To Uhh..Contain Himself..." Snorlo Said As Jack Sighed And Said "Fine." Before The Two Walked Out Of The Dome

("I'm Gonna Leave It Here, But Will Pick It Up, Tomorrow Or Today Depending On My Mood)