《1》 [1/3] (Bessie POV)

"After, all the others left we kind of talked for a while...about this....situation....of ours, but we kind of got side tracked with how to call Fishy Over To get make the door bigger....took a while, until seeing tab on our Pokedex With "Fishy And A Call" I Pressed It And A Came Over In a Instint From Using The Stage Entrance, We Didn't Get What He Was Trying To Say (Obviously) But, It Looked Like The Door Will Be Bigger By Tomorrow.....So We Left Drake By Himself, To go Explore....."

Signed
~Bessie (??/??/????)
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
"So, Where To First?" Flame asked Bessie, As he looked down at his Pokedex With his wings folded together

"Oh, Ummm...Down This Hallway And Take A Left...." Bessie Said As, They Walked To A Room With The Label "Kitchen" On The Door

"Oh, So This Here The Kitchen...." Flame Said Happily Before They Walked In Only To Be Hit With A Very Smokey Scent Before They Saw A In The Kitchen With A Chef Outfit On

"Looks, Like A Makes The Food....How Cute! Especially With That Chef Outfit On" Bessie Said Cheerfully, As A Overheard Her, Making His Face Rather Red.....

"Looks Like He Heard Ya....We Should Probably Leave Him Be..." Flame Advise Before They Left Closing The Door Behind Them, Before Continuing There Exploration
■□■□■□■□■□[1 Hour Later]■□■□■□■□

"DINNNERS READY MAGGETS!! GET TO THE OPERATION THEATHER ROOM!!" Magikarp Yelled Through The Intercom, As Bessie And Flame Were Just On The Way To The Opertaion Theather Room, As They Walked In, They Saw Tables Set Up With There Food On The Tables:

[Main Food]

[Dessert]

"Woah! This Looks Good

"Woah! This Looks Good....!" Flame Yelled Quite Happy And Surprised As A Was Standing In The Front Of The Table As Drake Was Wagging His Tail, Before Others Arrived And Sat Down Admiring The Food

"Maybe Staying Here Ain't So Bad!" Jack said happily only to be elbowed by Zoey Who Angerly Said "Are You Serious!?"

"Well....Yeah, We Got a Roof Over Our Head, Food On The Table...And.." Jack Quickly Trailed Off Ad He Noticed Everyone Was Staring At Him...Including A......
"Nevermind......" Jack Said Before Grabbing His Sandwich and Taking Bites Out Of The Burger Before Everyone Started To Eat As Well...Except Bessie.....

"Not Hungry? Cause, If Ya Not I Can Eat Your Food..." Drake Offered As Bessie Gave Her Plate To Drake Saying "I'm A Vegan...." As Drake Nodded And Ate Both Dessert Before, A Banged His Head Against The Wall Frustrated

"What's Wrong With A?" Razor Asked As Acid Turned His Head Refusing To Speak To Razor...

"It's Alright, Everyone Makes Mistake.........." Mimikyu Said As She Used Her Shadow Hands To Pat A' s Back.....

"So, What Did Everyone Find, While Exploring?" Bessie Asked Bring Up The Question After A While....
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
"Me And Acid, Found A Indoor Swimming Pool! And There Was A Changing Room Near It! Right, Acid" Razor Said Happily As, Acid Didn't Respond And Looked Away From Razor....

"There A Medic Room...Obviously...." Jack Said Mummbling The Last Part, As Zoey Rolled Her Eyes Saying "Useless Information....But, I Found A Basement With A Furnace Inside Of It....."

"A Basement Isn't Useless Information..." Jack Said As Zoey Yelled "YOUR Information Is Useless!" Which Anger Jack....But Look Away From Her...

"There A Elevator, But it doesn't look like it will be working anytime soon...so......" Psy Said As He Shrugged Which Snorz Shrugged As Well Before Looking Over To Mimikyu Who Was Patting Ad's Back...
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
"Oh, Hey Mimikyu! Quick Question...What IS Your Real Name?" Snorz Asked As He Started To Eat His Dessert
"........Mimi....." Mimikyu Quietly Said As Some Coughing Was Heard As Everyone Turned To Razor Who Started Choking!! Bessie Ran Over To Razor Before Doing The Haimlink Manover (Is That How One Spells It?) Before Razor Coughed Out Some Burger On The Table Before, Panting Everyone (Except A, Acid And Mimi) Sighed Relieved To See He Was Okay...

"Oops....I Forgot To Chew Before Swallowing..." Sceptile Said Sweatdropping, As Jack Growled Annoyed At Him Before Everyone (Except Bessie) Ate There Dessert Before Going Off To Bed........Well...Not EVERYONE Went To Bed......
■□■□■□■□[The Next Morning]■□■□■□■□

"Mornin' Everyone!" Bessie Called Out Happily As She Ran Inside The O.T.R As, Everyone Was There.....Except Razor...?

"Hey, Have You Seen Razor By Any Chance.....Im Starting To Get Nervous For Him....." Acid Asked Bessie Who Said "I just Got Out Of The Shower And Found This Cowbell..." As She Shook The Cowbell Happily

"Farm Animal....." Zoey Mummbled Rolling Her Eyes, As Bessie Overheard Her Before Sighing Heavily

"I'll Go Look For, Razor Then!" Bessie Announced Before Walking Out Of The O.T.R Without Noticing Mimi Following Her....

"Great....Now...Where Is Razor's Room....." Bessie Mummbled As, She Looked Around Arriving To The Hallway With Everyone Room...
"Its....Over Here....." Mimi Said Scaring Bessie To Jump Back, Before Sighing And Looking To The Room Mimi Was Pointing To Before Seeing Razor Name Above The Door...

"Ah, Thanks...." Bessie Said To Mimi Before Opening The Door.....Thats When.....They Saw It.....
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

.....The Body Of Razor, Burned To A Crisp... With A Knife In His Chest...Without Even Realizing, Bessie Screamed In Horror Seeing His Body........Mimi Just Looked While Shaking In Fear.......

*Bessie Blacked Out.....