《2》[1/3] Memories... (Flame POV)

"Ngh..." Flame Groan To Himself As He Started To Sweat And Looked Down to The Ground...Shaking, As He Held His Head Before Closing His Eye In A Attempt To Forget The Pain..But, Soon Falling Over....

"Hey.....!"
"Wake Up, Silly! Your Gonna Be Late!!" A Voice Called Out Waking Up The Charziard Who Looked Around....Well....He wasn't in the dome...he was...in a room..? Beside Him Was No Other Then Bessie...Bessie!

"Bessie.....Where Am I...?" Flame Asked As He Got Up From The Bed, Only To Stumble As Bessie Didn't Answer Except For Chuckling...

"Come On, #####...We Have That Science Class Today! And, You Already Missed Math, I'm Not Letting To Get Out Of Science!" Bessie Yelled Before Grabbing Flame Hand Pulled As Another Charizard Phase Out Of Flame, Startling Him...The Other Charizard Was Wearing A Red Scarf Yet, His Skin was Gray And White...Before Yawning And Following After Bessie...

"Wait.....Is That......Me....?" Flame Asked Himself Before Looking Down At His Skin Seeing A Normal Tan Orange Skin....He Shook His Head, Before Hearing Screaming In The Other Room, Quickly He Ran Through To The Room, Where Instead Of A Hallway Was, Another Room...Where "Charizard" Stood, Knife In Hand...And The Body Of A Krockodile...Bessie Was Nowhere to Be Seen.....Tears In Eyes...

"I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm So Sorry...." The Charziard Was Aplogizing As He Dropped The Knife, And Covered His Eyes...As Flame Noticed....Smoke...Not Normal Smoke..But, Pink Smoke!!

*Flame Backed Up, Shocked Before Hearing A Voice Call Out "Were Coming, In!!" From A Door, Both Charizard Yelled Out "No!" As The Door Busted In As Five Different Pokemon Charged In...Before...They...Smelled The Smoke...And With That....They Started To Kill Each Other....

(Gore Ahead ÚwÙ)

*A Arciane Wasted No Time, Biting The Throat Of A Sceptile Spilling Blood In A Matter Of Seconds, As Bisharp Came From Behind The Arcaine Sliting The Throat Of The Arcaine, As Blood Poured Out Killing The Arcaine..Before Soon An Aggron Fulled With Rage Picked Up The Bisharp And Cracked Its Neck......Flame Was Shaking, Seeing The Pokemon Die In Front Of Him But...Heard Chuckling From "Charzaird"...Who Showed His Own Pink Eyes Before Charging At The Aggron, The Aggron Wasted No Time In, Using His Tail To Send The Charzaird In A Wall, Before Grabbing Bisharp Hand And Ending His Own Life....Slit Throat.....*

(You Can Look Now :<)

*Flame Stayed Silent, As The Charzaird Got Up Slowly And Picked Up Its Knife, Before Walking Outside.....Flame Hesistated But Followed In The Door Which Was Emitting Harsh Light....And...*

*A Heavy Slap, And The Feeling Of Warm Water Made, Flame Jumped As He Was In The Dome Theather Again, Where "A" And Fishy Were Over Him...*

"You Were Shaking, And Yelling! What Type Of Dream Did Ya Have!" Fishy Yelled In Flame Face As, Flame Just Got Up Slowly And Weakly...

"Oh-! And Dinner In The Cafateria-" Fishy Said Before Flame Said "Not Hungry." And Walked Out The Dome As Fishy Mummbled "Rude..."

(With How The Book Is Going, The Ending May Come Sooner Then Expected :'D)