《1》 [3/3] "Level Up."

"Ugh........I Still Fell Like Throwing Up, From The Trial...Seeing, Acid Getting Crushed............Why, Am I Even Talking To Myself....." Flame Mummbled As He Was In His Bathroom, Looking In A Mirrior...

".......Wait...Didnt We Get Notebooks...Maybe Acid Wrote Something In His...I Should Go Check....I Mean....It Wouldn't Hurt To Look.....Right..." Flame Mummbled, As He Walked Out His Room, And Went To The Wing Where, Acid Room Would Be, He Opened The Door Only To Bessie Had Beaten Him To It..

"Bessie?" Flame asked Startling Her To Jump, Which Startled Flame To Jump A Bit Before Both Sighed..
"So....Umm...What Does The Notebook Say...?" Flame Asked As Bessie Just Kind Of Mutter "Nothing..., Except Chicken Scratch...Oh, What Did I Expect...He Dosent Even Have Hands....."

"Oh...Yeah...Hehe....Ugh....So...Wanna Go And Check On The Others..?" Flame asked Before, Psy Busted Open The Door, Making Flame And Bessie Yelp Startled As, Psy Sweatdrop But Shook His Head Yelling "Y'all! The Elevator....Its Open!" Before Running Up Ahead, As Flame And Bessie Looked To Each Other Before They Followed, To Where The Elevator Was Truly Open.

"Who Opened It?" Flame Asked As Psy Said "I Dont Know! But, Who Cares, Its Open!!, Let's Go Inside!" Right, Before Jumping Inside The Elevator.

"Hey! Wait Up!" Jack Yelled As He Walked Inside With Zoey Beside Him Followed By, Snorz As, Flame And Bessie Where The Last One On, Right Before The Door Close...Well...The Ride...Was Uncomfortable....

"Hey! Get Your Beak, Off My Back!"

"Flame Get, Your Tail, Before It Burns My Dress!!"

"I uhh...cant, being squished overhere...."

"Ugh! Feels Like I'm Suffercating!!"

*Pfffffttt*

"Gah! What's That Smell!? Did Someone Cut The Cheese!?!"

*Pffft-*

"My Nostrills!! It Burns!!!"

*Random Coughing, And Gagging Sounds Follows From The Other Pokemon..*

"Sorry....I Get Gassy, When In Uncomfortable Places...."

*As Soon, As The Door Opened, Everyone Ran Out Of The Elevator..Except, Flame Who Had A Hard Blush, On His Face..*

"Fresh Air! Finally!!" Snorz Yelled As He And Psy Were Taking Fresh And Large Amount Of Air With Each Breathe

"Ughh...Flame...Remind Me...To Punch Ya, In The Face...When We Get Down To The First Floor...." Jack Grumbled As He To Was Taking In Air Each Sigh In Relief

"Is It...Really That Bad...." Flame Mummbled As, Everyone Immeditally Looked At Him.
"Flame.....Its Skunktank's Spray x10! Type Of Bad...." Bessie Said As Flame Grumbled "Sorry For Asking...." And Walked Ahead Leaving The Others To Recover...

"Alone...In A New Location...By Myself....Oh? Wait! Hey Guys! I Found Library!" Flame Yelled As The Other Looked Over To Flame, Before Reaching, The Library As Inside Where Different Type Books

"Well We, Best Get Looking Around." Bessie Said Before She Walked To A Random Shelf And Pulled Out a Book, As Some Did So, As Well...Jack Growled Annoyed, Not Wanting To Do This Sort Of Thing...But, Of Course He Really Didn't Have A Say In....Did He?

■□■□■□■□■□ 20mins later...
"Why The Giratina, Are We Even Looking Through These Books!?" Zoey Yelled Breaking The Silent, That Lasted For 20mins.

"Well..There Could Be Some Valuable Information, In These Book..." Bessie Said Calmly As She Was Still Looking Down at The Book She Was Reading..

"Hey....I Found Something, It..Looks Like A Doll....It Dosent Have Any Hands...Or Feet In That Matter.." Flame Said As He Picked Up The Doll From A Table:

"Well, Can It Magically Take Us Home?" Jack asked as Flame Shook His Head "No" Slightly Before Jack Said "Then, It's Not Important! Put, It Away" Flame Sighed, And Put The Doll Back Into It's Position Before Walking Away From It

"Guys! I Found Something!!" Psy Yelled Holding A Purple Book, In The Air As Gang Looked At The Book In Confusion...
"Well...What It Say!?" Jack Yelled, As Psy Cleared His Throat Before Reading:

"The Trial Held, During The Time Of XXXX, Was Held For The Death Of The Pokemon, Krokodile A.K.A Doug Who Was Founded, Dead With A Knife To The Neck. After 3 Days And 3 Nights, The Following Pokemon Was Found Guilty And Sented To....Death-...."

"Hey...Continue On!" Jack Yelled As Psy Just Said "I Cant.", To Which Jack Just Snatched The Book Out Of Psy Hand But.....

...The Rest Of The Page Was Ripped Out....

"Damn It!!" Jack Yelled As He Threw The Book, Hitting The Unexpected Flame In The Head...He Stood For A Few Not Reacting To The Pain Before Falling Over On His Side, Hitting His Head On The Shelf......

"......" The Room Went Silent Before Everyone Turned To Jack Who, Had The Face Of Someone Who Knew They Messed Up...

"Uhhh...hehe...Uhh...It Was A..A...Accident...Y-yeah...Come On Flame, Wake Up!...Please Don't Be Dead, Please Don't Be Dead..." Jack Said Outloud As He Kind Of Sprinted Over To Shake Him Furiously...As, Bessie Quickly Checked His Breathing, And Heart Beat

"He Alive..Just Unconcious..." Bessie Said As Jack Sigh In Relief, Realizing He (Kind Of) Escape Death.

"Anyway, I Think That's Our Cue To Boogie On Outta Here...Now...This Time, In Order....Me, And Jack Should Head Down First. When The Elevator Rise Then, Y'all Can Come Down." Snorlo Said Picking Up, Flame Without Hesitation, As He Got Onto The Elevator, With Jack Following Behind But, Before Jack Could Press The Button To Go "Down", He Saw At There Was A "Up" Button As Well, Which Peaked His Intrest...But....Sadly, As He Pressed The Button, Nothing Happened...

"Stupid Button...."Jack Growled, As He Pressed The Down Button, And Soon The Elevator Started To Descend.....

"No Murders Today.....Right...?"