Chapter #6

Y/n mode
The lady gave me the bear as i hugged it. I turn to look at bangtan. I smiled at them as they smiled at me.

 I smiled at them as they smiled at me

I owe them alot. We went to a different shop. It was all pink. Jin oppa said he wants to look. "Woww i want this pink cap!" He said as he grabbed it. He looked at the prize and widened his eyes. "Nevermind." he said as he walked away. I looked at the proze and widened my eyes also. "Lets go to a stuffed animal store!" V said. "you guys go first. Ill just check out other stuff in here. Its pretty cool." I said as they walked out. "i'll come with you. "Jungkook said. "No need." i said. He stayed and not move. "Ah paalllii!" i said pushing him with the rest of the guys. I checked if they are gone. I went back to the pink hat that Jin oppa wanted. "Bye bye to my 100$" i said. I handed the money to the cashier. "Thankyou, come again." The lady said. I bowed to her and left. "Aigoo my 100$!" i pretending to wipe my tears. I found the guys but Jimin was missing. Hmm..oh also my sister. They probably wanted sometime alone. Before they notice me, i quickly went to the cashier. "Uhm excuse me sir, can you please hide this. I will get it later when i left. Thankyou!" i bowed as the guy hided what i bought. "Hey guys!" i said putting my arm over hobi and v. "This plushie is sooo cute!" V said. "oh and this too!" V said. He grabbed lot of plushies maybe 3. "Can someone buy it for mee.." he asked. "yah kaja!" yoongi said. They all left. Jungkook looked at me. "Ill just check this store." i said as he eyed me. I just smiled. "We will be at the puma store." He said. I nodded. Once they left. I grabbed the plushies v oppa wanted to get. "I will buy these..its cheap..well not really" i said. I grabbed the 2 plushie that v oppa wanted and the picked a heart..thing.. It was called..tata? Tae tae..tata..oh how cute. I went to the cashier and bought the tata plushie and the 2 little ones. "40$ please." the boy said. I handed him the money."I will be also getting the thing that i gave you." i said as he gave me the bag for the pink hat. I bowed to the boy before leaving. I tried sneaking in so they wont notice me.

"Hey y/n!" someone said as i accidentally throwed the bags behind some shoes. "Hey!" i said. It was kookie. "wait i will just check some shoes here dont mind me. Hehe..he.." i said still waving my hands. "o..k?" he said as he raised his eyebrow. He went to check some shoes while i grabbed the bags and went to the cashier. "excuse me please hide this for me i will get it later when i leave thankyou!" i bowed at the cashier. "Hey y/n look at this!" jungkook said holding a pair of shoe. "its so cool i want it." He said sadly. "But i cant. Its..expensive!" he said as i chuckled. The prize was 2500$. If he wants it then he can have it. "Where are the others?" i asked as he placed the shoe back. "I..namjoon and jin hyung went to the ryan store thing..you know the yellow..plushie that he likes. Hobi hyung, V and suga hyung went to the clothes shop. " He said. I nodded. "lemme guess, you wont be coming with me?"he said as i smiled at him. "What the heck are you doing behind our backs?" Jungkook said. "Nothing!" i said. "Im starting to get annoyed..Are you avoiding me?" he said pissed. I widened my eyes. "No!..im sorry.." i said sadly. "Ill go now." he said as he walked out. I sighed. "Hes mad isn't he..." i said as i grabbed the shoes that he wanted. "2500$ ma'am" the cashier said. I checked my wallet and it was not enough. "Do you accept credit cards?" i asked. He nodded. I gave him my credit card as he widened his eyes. Oh..i forgot there was..uhmm about 950,000$? It was my parents so..yea.  He gave me back the credit card and the shoes. "Can i also get the bags?" i asked as he handed the bags to me. I bowed to him and left. I went to the ryan store thing. Yea. I saw jin and namjoon. I hid the bags behind me well ot wasnt really useful since im a small person.