Chapter #20

We were walking while intertwined hands. I looked away and kept smiling. the butterflies are going really crazy in my stomach. He lifted up our hands and kissed the back of mine. I looked at him and smiled. He giggled. "How do we tell Bang pd nim?.." I asked him worried. "I..I doon't know. But promise me that whatever happens or whatever pd nim will say to us, We will still be together ok?" He said and looked at me. I nodded and pecked his cheek. "Can't you kiss me on the lips instead?" He said making me chuckle and he pouted. I pecked his lips but he pulled me closer so we kissed. "I love you.."He said ad pecked my lips. "I love you more.." I said and we were back at the company. We were still holding hands until is aw bang pd nim on the hallways talking to Gloom. I let go of Jimin's hands. Bang pd nim seemed to see us so i bowed to him. Jimin did the same and we went closer. "Is there something wrong?..Pd nim?" I asked. "I wanted to talk to You..And Jimin. Let's go now." He said and walked to his office. I looked at the girls and they were smiling at me. I looked at them confused. They told me to go and leave now. Me and Jimin arrived at the office. "Take a seat both of you." He said and we both sat. "So.." He said making me nervous. i rubbed my hands and Jimin held them and looked at me with a smile. Our hands were under the table so Pd nim can't see it. Pd nim got his phone and put it in front of us. It was the article about us kissing.

"So..Care to explain?.." He asked. "W-well..You see.." I said and Pd nim smiled. "You both are dating?" He asked and we both looked at him shocked. "E-Eo..(Yes)" I stuttered. "Aigooo! Why are you both so nervous! It's okay! its ok to date as long as you do your job ok." He said making me and Jimin smile. "Y-your not mad pd nim?" Jimin asked and pd nim shooked his head and smiled at us. "Well im happy for both of you..I hope you guys last. Anyway..I also wanted to talk about something. You seem to be good in writing songs about love. So can you write something for the vocalist in bangtan?" He asked me and i nodded. "Sure.. I can do that." I said and he nodded. "I want something realistic.. i also want something sad, something about scared of showing himself to his lover. Something that suits the vocalist in bangtan." He said and i got the idea. "You can ask Rm to help you." He said and i nodded. "You both can take your leave now." He said and we stood up. We both bowed and left. jimin suddenly hugged me and lifted me up. "Ah yah!" I whined. He pecked my lips and smiled. "Have fun writing..Think about me always! I have to practice. We have to practice." He said and place me down. I nodded and pecked his cheek. "I'll see you later." He said and pecked my lips and left. I went to the studio to start creating the song. I called rm oppa to go here. "Yes y/n?" He asked me entering the studio. He sat beside me. "Well..Pd nim wanted me to write something for the vocalist." I said. "What's the topic?" He asked. "Something about a boy being scared to show himself to his lover. I was thinking that the title could be "Truth hidden." this is the lyrics...i combined." I said and showed him. He read it and placed it on his lap. "You should call it "The Truth Untold" " He said and i nodded writing the title. "The lyrics are good. It all makes sense. You should do Piano for this song since it is based on a sad song. But at this part like the ending part, try to add drums. and some angelic sounds? like this." He said and made me listen to the sound he was talking about. I Nodded and tried to make the beat. "alright now in this a part, Drums. Press, trap button. Single single, then repeat." He guided me. He clapped after i finished the instrumental. Now it was time for  the melody. "Like this, yess like that." He said and clapped. "Now let's divide the  singing parts."

"Lets first let sing V the first part and add Jungkook. V has that low voice that could easily fit this song. We will let V sing low at this part, then Jungkook a bit higher than V since Jungkook has a solid voice. Then lets make Jin hyung sing the next part with a lot higher than Jungkook." He said and i wrote every member who is going to sing the line. "Then Jimin sing this whole part since it really suits him. Then this 'but i still want you' part, we will let Jungkook sing that with a bit of air in his voice." He said.