Chapter #25

Jungkook mode

"y-you what?" I asked her as i stopped walking waiting for her answer.

"I love you.." She said and looked at me."R-really?" I asked her again. She looked at me and then rested her chin on my shoulder as i looked at her. She was now sleeping as i smiled to myself. "Yah kook!" I heard Jin hyung yelled. "Coming!" I said and ran. As i caught up tot hem i smiled again thinking of many ways to tease Jiyoon. "Yah jungkookie, why are you smiling to yourself?" Jimin hyung asked. I shook my head and erased my smile on my face. "Lets..just continue to go home..uhm..yeah." I said and looked away. They all chuckled as i heard y/n noona wake up. "Jiminieeeeeeeee....." She whined. Welp..I guess she is still drunk. "Yes my baby?" I heard Jimin hyung answer. "I WooOooOvVeee CcCCHhHUUuU!" She said drunk while laughing. "Babe..I love you too, you can continue to sleep now.." Jimin hyung answered as we all chuckled. "Y/n noona is weird!" I said and they all laughed. "MwwoOoO? IiimMM Not WWeeEIIiiIrRRReDdd.."She answered. I just smiled. I looked at the girl who was resting her head on my shoulder. I gently smiled. Once we were back at the company we went to go to their dorm. Once we entered we separated our ways to go to their rooms. I went to Jiyoon's room and smelled her scent all over the place. I laid her to her bed gently as i stroked her hair. I heard the door open so i looked at it. It was Jimin hyung. "H-hyung..what are you doing here?.." I said and scratched my neck. He leaned over the door frame and crossed his arms. "No need to hide it kook, i know you like her." He said making me blush. "Anyways lets go now, i will wait for you downstairs." He said then left. I looked at the girl who was sleeping peacefully. I kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you too.." Then left. I saw Jimin hyung waiting for me and he put his arm around my shoulder and ruffled my hair. " Uri Maknae is inlovee!" He said and laughed. "Aish hyung!" I said and he laughed again. We went back to the dorm and i went to my room. I did a quick shower and changed my clothes. I laid down my bed as i looked up. I smiled then closed my eyes.

Y/n mode.

I woke up with a huge headache. What the f happened yesterday?...I got up while holding my head and went downstairs. I saw Bangtan in the kitchen. "Oh? Baby! Your awake?" I heard someone say. I was about to answer but i lost my balance as my vision was blurry. I felt someone catch me so i looked up. "Baby?" Jimin said as he looked at me worriedly. "Come on let's get you upstairs. Jin hyung will make hangover soup for the four of you. You all need to rest." He said as he helped me to go upstairs. He laid me down as i looked at him. He was about to leave but i grabbed his wrist as he looked at me. "Stay." I said and he smiled and sat beside me. I rested my head on his lap as he gently stroked my hair. I closed my eyes as i heard the door open. I did not bother to look since my headache was really painful. "Pup, Your soup is ready." I heard Jimin say and i opened my eyes to see Jin oppa. "Eat all of this ok?" He said and i nodded as i sat up. Jimin fed me the soup as my eyes were getting heavy. "One more spoon then you can rest and drink your medicine before you sleep." Jimin said and i nodded as i finished the soup he gave me the medicine and water. I drank it and i rested my head on the headboard. Jimin helped me lay down as he pulled the blanket. I told him to sleep beside me too. He did what i told him. He hugged my waist as i snuggled my head on his chest. I slowly fell asleep.

Everything went so fast. The gayo event was finished as i saw how many liked that me and Jimin performed together. And now, there was an upcoming concert of Gloom. The concert will be on my birthday. 

Concert day..

As we were performing i tried to make eye contact to every fan. I performed with all my energy so our fans would not be disappointed. As we finished performing all the songs, it was now the part where we sing solo. I will perform last. And since it was my birthday, they decided to make me wear and long white dress but elegant dress.