Chapter #8

"Yah!" i said as i punched Jimin's arm lightly. "Whatt??" he asked with a smile. "This restaurant is expensive!" i said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the entrance. "Welcome sir, tabke for two?" the woman asked. "Uhmm no. Reservation for Mr. Park." he said. "Oh right.. Follow me." the woman said. We followed her. "Oh sir here it is. " the woman said and bowed before leaving. "Close your eyes." Jimin said as i closed my eyes. "Yah.." i said as Jimin guided me. "You may now open your eyes.." Jimin said. I opened my eyes and widened it. "Thats just the door.." Jimin chuckled. He opened the door and i was shocked.

"Suprise?" Jimin said. "This is beautiful.." i said. "Well.." Jimin said as he guided me to sit. We both ate and talked. "Hey pup." Jimin called. I looked at him. "Sorry if i wasn't paying attention to you very much." he said. I smiled at him. "Its ok! Nothings wrong dont worry." i said as he smiled back to me. "Hows life with Minjae.." i asked looking up. "Actually good! Everything is okay..for a second i thought that she was cheating on me..but then she explained and i trust her. She is just too perfect..I.." He looked at me and stopped talking. "Sorry..lets talk about our life.." Jimin said as i smiled. "Remember our promise?" i suddenly blurted out. "Never leave each other for another person." Jimin said with a smile. "Im..just scared." i said tring not to cry. He stood up and pulled my hands towards him making mw stand. He grabbed both of my cheek. "Hey..dont be. I promised i will never pick any one over you right?" he said as he rested his Forehead on mine. I shed tears and he hugged me. I hugged him back and i finally calmed down. We spent the rest of the day together.

1 day later...

Me and Jimin went to the amusement park. I pulled him to the ship thing. The one that swings. We rode it after forcing Jimin. The ride started as he held my hand tighter. "Weeeee this is fun!" i said. Then it swinged higher. I scremed in happiness. "AHHHHH...LET ME OFF. STOP THE RIDEEEEE." Jimin screamed while his face was buried in the side of my neck. The ride finally ended and we got off. Jimin was wobbly so i held on to him. "My hands hurt chim. " i said as he smirked. "You are such a bad pup. How bout a punishment." he said as i was confused. He pulled me somewher and then i saw the hauntedhouse. I knos what he meant. "h-hey chim im hungry..lets go-" i was pulled by Jimin as we entered. We were waiting in a line. And it was our turn. "Chim.." i said as i clutch his shirt. "i think im going to cry.." i said with my eyes wide. We then entered. It was quiet and we were walking into some spiderwebs. Then suddenly the lights went out. "Chimm..." i whined. He held onto my hand but i held his arm. Then there was a single light leading us to some room. We followed the light then we heard banging. I screamed so loud but Jimin did to. We run as fast as we could to the light thing which is a room full of mirrors. I looked at the mirrors as i was behind Jimin while holding his arm. "Im going to cry." i said. Then suddenly, something popped at the mirror. I screamed again finally letting my tears fall. Jimin hugged me as we ran to the next room. It was bright then i saw the exit. I ran towards it but something popped infront of me making me scream as i got back to Jimin. He hugged me as he wiped my tears. We went towards the exit and i was relieved to finally get out of that place. "were even now." Jimin said. We rode a few more rides. And then i went to the bathroom. jimin was outside the bathroom waiting for me.

Jimin mode.
I was waiting for Y/n to finish until i saw a familiar figure. I walked closely and hid behind the wall. I looked and saw Minjae holding a Boy's hand. At first i was not angry but then the boy kissed Minjae. I was hoping for Minjae to pull away but she kisswd her back putting her arms around his neck. I walked towards them. "Having fun..?" i asked teary. Minjae looked at me shocked. "j-jimin..i can explain!" she said as she tried to hold my hand. I backed away. "No need for explanations. We are done." I said. "Ch-chim?" i knew was y/n so i turned around and held y/n's hand dragging her away. It was getting dark but we stayed as we waited for the fireworks. We decided to go on the ferris wheel to talk. We sat beside each other. "i'll wait till you can talk." She said making me smile. I took  deep breath and explained. She is a good listener. "im sorry.." she said but then fireworks started.  She moved to the other seat so i can see better. She was smiling while looking st the fireworks. I took the chance and looked at her angelic face. She looked at me and smiled.

Next day...

Y/n mode.
I woke up earlier and went to school. I went to the classroom and sat.
Few minutes later everyone arrived but no sign of Jimin. I started to worry. The class ended so i went to the garden. It was Jimin's favorite place. Then i saw him...laughing with Minjae...i walked away and bumped with Jungkook. He saw my face and dragged me to the rooftop. He sat but i just stood. "Sit." he said. I sat beside him and cried. I started explaining and Jungkoom stood up. "Please..dont hurt him.." I said with teary eyes. Jungkook sighed and hugged me. "Then stop crying.." he said.

Few minutes later..

It was the end of the school. And i saw Minjae pecking Jimin's lips before leaving. Jimin walked towards me and i looked away. "So.." Jimin said. "Minjae promised me that she will never cheat again.." Jimin said. I did not look at him. "Congrats." i said coldly. As we went home. Jimin laid down the bed. I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I fell to the ground and hugged my knees. I was crying silently. I kept sniffling. Someone knocked on the door. I stopped. "y/n open the door." Jimin said as he banged the door. I opened it and looked down hiding my face. Jimin grabbed my arm and faced me to him. I hid my face. He held my chin and made me look at him. "Who made you cry?" He asked.

You..

"Nothing.. I just had a fight with Jungkook. But its alright. We are ok now" i said. "I wanna sleep." i said.

No..i want to cuddle with you...

"Ok..i will go on a date..ill be back." He said.
"Okay." i said

No dont go..dont leave me please...

He left and i was a crying mess.

2 weeks later...
Its been 2 weeks since Jimin started to sleep in Minjae's house. And i felt alone. But the guys always came and cheered me up.
Jimin...never called me by my nickname anymore..even if i try to make him say it..he keeps forgetting. He..doesnt hang out with me anymore. He has changed...

Jimin..what happed to us?..oh..there was never an  'us'..