Chapter #9

Y/n mode.
I was going to class then suddenly someone placed their arm over my shoulder. It was Jungkook. Jungkook was always there by my side whenever im depressed or sad. And..i owe him alot. Anyways. We went to class and sat. I heard some whispering from the group of boys in the window area.
'Y/n is so beautiful right?!' said the boy. "I know right..Jimin is so lucky to have her!" The other boy said. He got smacked in the head. "Idiot! They are not together! Jimin has a Girlfriend.." The other boy said. "Can we try and seduce her?" the dude with orange hair asked. They laughed. "I mean..what would it feel..?" he again asked. "What do you mean?" the other boy said. "you know..doing stuff to her.." The orange dude said. I clutch my ballpen feeling uncomfortable. Then suddenly i saw Jungkook and Jimin stand. Jungkook suddenly went to the orange dude earlier. Then..he punched him! "ahh- what is wrong with you!" the orange dude said holding his jaw. Then. Someone was going to kick Jungkook from behind, until Jimin punched it and the guy fell and fainted i guess. They looked at each other and laughed. Then the other guys started attacking them. Well lets just say they won. Then Jimin went to the orange dude as the orange dude backed up. Jimin kicked him in the stomach. Then Jungkook bended down on the ground and grabbed him with his collar. "wanna share your thoughts huh?" he said coldly. I really am scared of Jungkook when he is angry. "listen, if i hear you talk about that..you will get more beatings understand?!" jungkook said. He nodded quickly. Jimin was about to kick him again till i stood up. They all looked at me..i avoided Jimin's gaze and looked at Jungkook. "That should be enough..stop now. Help me bring them to the clinic..and you two need some treatment." i said. The other students also helped which made me smile. Jungkook and Jimin were talking and laughing. I smiled at the sight. "hey..lets go treat your wounds." i said as they sat. "you can hold each others hand.." i said Jimin held Jungkook's hand tightly making me chuckle. "Yah! Let go!" Jungkook said pulling his hand. "No! It hurts!" jimin whined and they kept arguing. I sighed. "Fine! Only because your my hyung!" Jungkook said as he pouted. I chuckled and started treating Jimin's wound. He was always flinching. And i knew it hurted because of his hold to Jungkook's hand. But i blowed the wound when im applying ointment.

I was now moving to the wound in his lips.
I applied the ointment making him flinch. Then i applied a different kind of ointment which hurted alot. So i quickly went closer and blowed the wound on his lips. I kept on blowing it. And there..it was done. I did not talk much to Jimin..since..yea.

Jimin mode
Y/n was blowing my lips since it hurted alot. I was about to cry..but I AM A NAMJA!(boy/man) I got to distracted by the pain so i did not even notice how close our lips were. If i lean closer right now, we would kiss.  But then Minjae suddenly entered my mind. I stopped what i was thinking and stayed loyal to Minjae. Aigoo..im so confused right now..i think i need eomma..i mean Jin hyung..eheheh. She was now done treating my wounds and went infront of jungkook. They kept laughing and i felt out of place.
"Aigoooo your a kid" i heard y/n say. "aigoooo your so short~" I heard jungkook said. "Yah!"Y/n whined. After a few minutes y/n left. "Hyung.." I heard Jungkook said. I looked at him. "What happened??" Jungkook asked. "What do you mean?" i asked. "N-nothing.."he said. "Yah..you shouldn't have helped me. Look at you, your full of bruises." I said. "Look at you, full of bruises too!" Jungkook said as he laughed. I laughed too. "Still.." i said. "Its ok hyung! Were brothers! So..yea" He said making me smile. He is my brother..all of the guys is my brother..aigoo even if the guys are a pain in the as$, i still love them.

After a few minutes...

We left the clinic to go to class..but Jungkook stopped me. "Hyung..lets skip class." He said. I hesitated. "I..can't" I said. "Pleaseee..just one time please!!!" He pleaded. "I dont skip class though..top 1 student..." I said. "Oh come on..you also need to enjoy your life!" He pleaded again.
"F-fine..just one time ok.." I said. Oh my god. I dont want to do this..help. He clapped his hands and hugged me. "ok ok lets goo.." i said as i hugged him back. We were now at the gate i stopped my tracks. "What?" he asked. "Uhm.." i said. I cant do this........