Chapter #21

I woke up and went to the studio. I was still in my pajama but who cares. i was also sleepy. i got my phone and checked the time. It was already 10:27 am. I opened everything and got the lyrics ready. I waited for them to come. It was now 11:57. AndJimin arrived first. He backhugged me and pecked my cheek. "Good morning chim.." I said sleepily. "Goodmorning.." He said and the other boys came in. "Get a room you two.." Jin oppa said and we both let go of each other. Alright..Listen to the song ok? Here are the lyrics there you go there you go..." I said and they were now in the recording room. They listened to the song a few times and they finally memorized it.

They started singing as i was recording. I did my best and after it was finished i talked to them. "Hey..You guys can take a break while edit this. alright?" I said and they nodded. They sat and started talking. I worked on the song. I felt something heavy on my head. It was Jimin resting his chin on mine. "Why?" I asked him still working on the song. "Aren't you going to rest a bit?" He said. "after i finish this alright?" i said and he nodded. I massaged my shoulders a bit since it was hurting. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder as the person massaged it. It was Jimin. I smiled. "Does it hurt?" He asked. "A bit.." I said. After a few minutes i finished the song. We all lisened to it.

"That was sooo goodddd..." Jungkook said. "Thank rm oppa ok? He helped me with this song." I said as i closed my eyes. "You may now go back to your dorm ok?" i said and they nodded. Jimin stayed. "Can we hang out? or..spend time together atleast? you have been working and working.." He said. "I need to work on some songs i need.." I said. "we can hang out tomorrow.." I said and continued to work. "Fine." He said and walked away. I massaged my temple and stood up. I followed Jimin and backhugged him. "Hey..Im sorry.." I whispered to him. "I just..need t finish it since pd nim needs it." I said and he stayed silent. "Jimin..." I said. "Can't you rest? Tell pd nim that you want to spend your time with me just this day then.." He said. I let go. "Jimin.." I said again. He looked at me. "what..im tired." He said and i looked away. "Then sleep. I need to work." I said and walked away. I went to the studio again. i sat down and covered my face with my hands. Tears formed in my eyes as i cried silently. I wiped them away and continued to do Jimin's solo. "Serendipity" He made the melody so i made the lyrics. I kept sniffling while working.

I couldn't think of a lyric since it was supposed to be a happy song but i was sad. I can't really make it. I decided to open a song that i have been working on. "Butterfly"...I decided to continue it. After some time i finished it. I cried silently as i hugged my knees on the chair. I wiped my tears and calmed myself a bit. I worked and worked on Jimin's song. I didn't even have the chance eat my lunch. It was 6:23 pm already. I kept working and working. I was finished on the beat and the lyrics. All i need is for Jimin to sing it. But before i did that i called the girls so we can record our comeback song. "Egotistic"

(Solar - You, Moonbyul - Jess, Wheein - Jiyoon, Hwasa - Seulbi)

"Y/n aren't you going to rest?" Seulbi asked. "No, i need to work on this song." I said and they nodded. Jess eonnie looked at me. "You are becoming the composer..Im supposed to be the composer. I feel guilty.. I will help you." Jess eonnie said. "No its ok. I will ask for your help in different songs ok? Rest eonnie please?" I said and she nodded and left. I sat back and edit the song. After that it was 8:36 pm. I was sleepy but i manage to keep myself awake. It was still early so i went to the dance studio.i played the egotistic and tried to dance freestyle. "How am i going.." I was confused. But after a few tries, i manage to make a dance. i was so tired. my energy was drained. i looked in the mirror and my legs were wobbly. So i laid down on the floor. i grabbed my phone and opened it.

BTS's Park Jimin and Gloom's Choi Y/n confirmed dating.

Recently, bighit entertainment confirmed Jimin and Y/n's dating rumor

Recently, bighit entertainment confirmed Jimin and Y/n's dating rumor. A lot of fans congratulated them. Not many were shock about the dating news because of the cute relationship of the two. Bighit recently said this on twitter:

I am here to confirm That BTS's Park Jimin and Gloom's Choi Y/n is dating. I hope many of you won't bash any of them and support them for the best. Please congratulate them and i hope you will understand. That's all i have to say, Sincerely Bang Si Hyuk..

That is all i hope all of you wished them to last forever.

Oh my goodnesss..im still mad at him. I got up and went to the dorm. I took a bath and went to change. I laid down my bed and quickly fell asleep.

Jimin Mode.

"Then sleep. I need to work." she said and walked away. i made a big mistake. I was selfish..really..osjnasds what am i going to dooo...i walked back to my dorm and went to my room. i laid down. I saw the news about our dating confirmed. I kept going back tot he stuido to check on her. And its been hours since she is in there. I saw the girls went in. I think they are probably recording..After a few minutes i saw the girls went out. No sign of y/n. I saw Jess noona came out last so i went to her. "Noona!" I said and she looked at me. "Yes Jimin?" She asked. "Is y/n still working?" I asked. She nodded sadly. "Alright. I'll check on her you can go now, thanks noona" I said and she smiled at me and left. i went back to my hiding spot and after a few minutes i saw her leaving the studio. She was going somewhere so i followed her. Its freakin 8:37 and she is going to dance? Is she that crazy?..Someone suddenly called me. i turned around and it was Jungkook. "Yes kookie?" I asked him and he said he needs help with something. I hesitated but went with him. I looked back at the dance studio and sighed.

I'll need to say sorry to her tomorrow. Its my fault for being selfish..