Chapter #22

Y/n Mode

I was woken up by Seulbi eonnie saying we needed to record the dance practice for egotistic. I changed clothes. I wore a plain white t shirt and shorts with my sneakers. I went downstairs to see the girls to see them waiting for me. Once i was with them we went to hte dance studio. We saw our manager and some camera directors. BTS was there too. I looked at Jimin and saw him laughing. I smiled a bit but looked away. "Alright let's start the shoot.." Our manager said as we went to position. My body was aching a lot but i decided to hide it.

I went to the side and rested my back. I panted heavily. I kept massaging my thighs and shoulder. It was just aching. It was now Bts's turn to dance. They shooted their dance practice for "Fake love". I kept my eyes on Jimin. After they finished they were panting heavily. I watched what Jimin was doing. He sat down in the corner and closed his eyes panting heavily. He massaged his shoulders with a pain expression. We didn't talk at all. And they all notice the tension between me and jimin. We were sitting far away from each other silently. though im mad at him, i kept my eyes on him. it just worried me seeing him in this state. I could tell he was in pain so i couldn't handle it and stood up. I went closer to him and squated infront of him. "turn around..palli.." I said and he looked at me. He did what i said and i started massaging his shoulders. We were silent and not talking to each other. "They get mad at each other but they still care for each other.." I heard Jungkook whisper to Namjoon oppa.

"Does this hurt?.." I asked him. "Yea, a bit.." He said. I massaged the part that he said was hurting. After a while i sat beside him. He moved closer to me. "h-hey.." He said and i looked at him. He looked at me and we stared at each other for a while. "Aren't you two going to talk?" Namjoon oppa butted. Jimin stood up grabbing my wrist as he dragged me outside. He let go of my wrist and looked at me. He suddenly  hugged me but i didn't move from my spot. "Im sorry..okay?..i was being selfish and not letting you do your work. But i was still worried for you since it took you all day..You even went to the dance studio to freakin make a dance for your comeback..I was really guilty that i couldn't sleep well..im sorry..really.." He said as i felt something wet on my shoulder. I hugged him back but didn't say anything. "Please..don't get angry at me again.." i said. "it was my fault im really sorry baby.." He said as i traced circles on his back. We were still hugging. "Jimin.." I said. he let go and i saw his face full of tears. I slapped him gently on his arm. "Why are you crying..." I said and wiped his tears. I hugged him again and starting swaying left and right. "Hey were okay now ok? stop crying. I might cry too.." I said and he chuckled while sniffling.

We decided to go on a small date. we were wearing black and white outfits. Ofcourse caps and  mask. He intertwined our hands as he kept swaying it back and front. I laughed at his cute action. "You're mine right?.." He asked. "Is that even a question?." I said and chuckled. "You know..I feel sorry for you." he said and i looked at him. "Why?" I asked. "Because..I can't drive, so i can't bring you to any bigger dates. Im just not good at anything..I should learn how to drive.." He said and looked down. i stopped walking and he looked at me. "Your right.." I said to him and he looked down again. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "I love you not because you can't drive..or not good at anything. In fact your good at everything. Don't shame on yourself. I love you ok?...I love you because you were there for me when i needed you. You are not selfish. You always took care of your members and other people. You care about little things. And..everything. I love you really..." I said as i smiled at him."Your making me cry.." He said and i chuckled."Plus.. You being handsome and hot as hell, is a bonus." i said and winked. "Yaaahhhhh.." He whined. "Oh your cute as hell too." I added and looked away. He instantly glared at me and stood straight.