Chapter #24

"You were waiting for me to catch you right?" He said.

"How did you..?" I looked at him dumbfounded. "You were smiling when you were falling. Well..at first you were scared but then slowly your lips formed into a smile." He said. I hid my face in his chest. "Why didn't you catch me theeennn..." I whined and he chuckled. "I was but then you fell first so i couldn't catch you. But hey don't be shy.." He said and i looked at him. "Why can't i be shy!" I said and he smiled. "Because i already catched you the moment you fell for me.." He said and smiled. I slapped his chest lightly and got up. "Your so cheesyyy" I said and he chuckled. He stood up and held my waist. I look up to him. "Whatt is it now?.."I said and he smiled. He peck my forehead. "What are you.." I said and he pecked my nose. He peck both of my cheek. "Jimin?" I called him. He then pecked my lips. "Jim-" I was about to say but he pecked my lip again. I looked at him and we stared for a moment. I was holding onto his neck. He then kissed me and i kissed back. But then i heard the door open so i quickly pushed him off me. He then looked away rubbing his neck as i looked away too. "Oops. I guess i was entering at the wrong time.." Jiyoon said. "What d-do you mean! Y-you..Just.. I..Yeahh..." I stuttered and she chuckled. "Eommaaaaaaaa Jin! Y/n eonnie and Jimin oppa is doing somethinggg.." She shouted as i saw everyone inside the room. "M-mwo?" I asked them as they were looking at me. "N-nothing.." They answered. Then our dance teacher went inside the room. "So y/n-ssi..Are you done fixing the cable? and wires?" He asked and i widened my eyes. Nooo i haven't ..I looked at the wires and they were fixed. I looked at Jimin and he was smiling while looking somewhere. I smiled. "Well..Looks like we can continue practicing..Alright..The next and last one is what army and gloomers want." He said and we all looked at each other,whispering. Seonsaengnim then got his phone and began to read.

"Yessss! Gayo daechukje is finally hereeee! I want a duet from bighit!"

"Omooo! I want to see Y/n and Jiminie dance together!"

"Bang pdnim! Please let us see Y/n and Jimin duet! PleaseeE"

"Pd nim! Jimin and y/n duet!"

"Omo im excited to see Jimin and y/n doing a duet!! Shipper here!"

"So..You probably got the idea of what we are going to practice right?.."He said and they all chuckled as i looked away blushing. "So..Y/n and Jimin will dance, then sing." He said and we all nodded. Here is what you are going to dance..Its called "Nostalgia" "He said and he let us watched the dance. I chuckled. "So let's start learning." Our teacher said then he taught us the dance. The other members were there to watch us. After a few minutes later, we managed to finish it. So we practiced. Then for a lot of practice we were finished. "WAaaaaAAH" I said and panted. Jimin gave me water and i drank it. "What are we going to sing seonsaengnim?" I asked. " Oh? Your theme song." He said as i was in confusion. "Mwo?" I asked again. "Theme song, Promise." He said and i looked at Jimin. He just smiled. "How.." I said but shrugged it. Alright so i have devided the parts..Here read. Then sing along." seonsaengnim said and we took the paper. Then we practiced. After every practice, we decided to practice the whole performance. 

After we finished everything, we all decided to hang out. We went to the supermarket to buy foods and some..soju..hehehehe. After everything, we went to a karaoke place. It was a private thingy for us since our manager got it for us. After we were in, they opened the soju and gave us some. Before i drink my soju Jimin stopped me. "You know you have low alcohol tolerance.."He said and i smiled at him and drank it. "Its ok, i can handle it baby!" I yelled and we started picking songs. It was bang bang bang first. We were really crazy. "BANGYA BANGYA BANGYA BANG BANG BANG!" We all schouted as we danced crazily. I drank another shot of soju. There i felt the alcohol taking over my body. "Y/n?" I heard Jimin say but i ignored it and picked the next song. It was "up and down" by EXID. We were singing and dancing. Some of the guys i think were drunk already like Jhope oppa and Namjoon oppa. I think i was too. Before the chorus part someone shouted my name. "Eonnie! DANCE FOR US!" Jiyoon yelled drunk. I drank my 3rd shot of soju and went in front. Then the chorus part was playing so i danced. I was drunk and did not know what i was doing. I looked at Jimin and starting feeling something. I had the urge to...I went to him and pushed his shoulders so he was leaning on the seat. "WOOHH EONNIEEEEE" I heard Jiyoon yell. She was about to drink another shot but Jungkook stopped her. "Yah yah yah..Hajima.." He said and stopped her. She whined but sat beside Jungkook. I looked at Jimin again. "Hey..You're drunk. Stop it y/n." He said and i smirked. "Wae? You know you want this?.." I said to him and he shook his head. "Y/n you're drunk. I know you don't want to do this, Yet. You are just drunk so stop." He said again i was about to kiss him but i fell on him and my vision was all black.

Jimin mode.

Y/n was dancing to Up and Down as i stared at her wanting to get her home and lock her into a room with me. I licked my lips trying to control myself. She then started going towards me as i was feeling nervous, She pushed me and tried to seduce me. I did get under her spell, but i controlled my hormones knowing she does not want to do it yet. She suddenly fell on me as i got her. I looked at everyone and saw that many are mostly drunk, but i saw Jin hyung looking at us and laughing. Everyone was drunk except for Yoongi and Jin hyung. And jungkook and me. "Lets go home ok? Most of the guys are drunk and there are 2 more girls we need to get." I said to them as i looked at Jess noona and Seulbi. Jin hyung took care of Namjoon hyung and Seulbi, while Yoongi took Jhope and Jess noona. Taehyung was sleeping as i closed my eyes and exhaled deeply. "KIM TAEHYUNG!" I shouted as the girls move but fell asleep again. Taehyung woke up. "What the fudge?" He said and rubbed his eyes. "Are you drunk?" I asked him. He shook his head. "I just fell asleep since i was a bit tired i guess...Give me anyone i'll take them and help you guys." He said and Yoongi gave Jess noona to Taehyung. I carried y/n on my back as she snuggled into my neck. I chuckled.

Jungkook mode.

I know it may look like i don't care about Jiyoon, but i was the opposite. I started liking her, you may think i liked y/n noona but i don't. I see her as my sister really. Though i did act lovey dovey towards her in the past, well i loved her in the past but i moved on knowing it will only hurt as she loved only Jimin. So i started treating her as my older sister. I looked at Jiyoon who was sleeping on my shoulder. I woke her up and she was still sleeping. So i carried her on my back as she moved. We then started heading home. Jimin hyung and the others are ahead of me since i walked slower. I adjusted her position as she snuggled into my neck and mumbled something. "Mhm..Jungk-ookk...ahhh..."I heard her say. "What?" I asked her waiting for an answer. "You..good..smell.." She mumbled and moved. I chuckled. I wanted to ask her something and people say they mostly say the truth when they are drunk so i wanted to know. "Jiyoon.." I said to her and she hummed in response. "Do you love me?.." I suddenly asked her. I stopped walking and waited for her answer. "Mwo.." she mumbled. "Do you love me..?" I repeat.

"I loveed you eeever since i met you kook.."