1

Brandon's POV
"Charlotte we can make this work" Brandon says through the phone, his heart beating fast. "I'm sorry Brandon, I-...this is just too much. I get all this hate, and I rarely ever get to see you." She says, her words trembling. "We can make it work, please." He says. "I can't do this, but I love you and I will always love you. Don't ever think there will be a day that goes by, that I won't love you, you hear me?" She says, stopping in between words to catch her breath from crying. Brandon wipes his face. "I love you, Char" He says. "You know I love you, B. Goodbye." She says. "Goodbye" He mumbles. She hangs up first.

He gets up and sighs. There's a knock at the door. Brandon quickly wipes his face and puts his glasses on. "Come in" He says laying down and pretending he was on his phone. "Are you okay?" Zion asks, peeking his head through the door. "Yeah I'm fine" He starts. There's a long pause before he breaks down. "I'm not fine" He says, taking his glasses off. Zion sits on the edge of his bed. "Did you and Char break up?" He asks. "Yeah" He stutters. "I love her so much." He says. "You know it was gonna happen sooner or later, Brandon." He says. Zion was right. Brandon did know this was bound to happen, but it didn't stop him from being hurt. "I guess." He says. "Well to make you feel better, me and the guys are going to the club, so if you wanna come just get dressed." Zion says standing up and stretching.

"We'll see.". "Alright. Make sure you've made up your mind at 8" he leaves the room. Brandon sighs and looks at his closet. "Fuck" He mumbles. He walks over to his dresser and grabbed underwear. He walks out and walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He runs the water, turning it to hot. The steam flying into the air. Brandon undresses himself and gets in the shower. The hot water hits his soft skin. He clenches his teeth together and breathes out from the contact. He washes himself, taking his time.

20 minutes later

He gets out and wraps his towel around his waist. There's a loud knock at the door. "Can you please hurry! I need to brush my teeth" Edwin says behind the door. "Wait, bro!" Brandon yells. He quickly drys himself and puts his underwear on. He opens the door to see Edwin right in front of it.

Brandon rolls his eyes and walks past Edwin into his room. He grabbed the quickest outfit he could find, not trying to dress up.

"You ready bro?" Zion says walking in. "Yeah" He says, putting on his jacket. They walk out and get into the car.

They played all Brandon's favorite songs on the way. "God. Do all of you know?" He says, annoyed. "Look we're just trying to make you feel better, okay?" Austin says. Brandon looks through his window.

They finally pull up to the club. They get out and the boys walk toward the entrance, facing the bouncer. "Did all of you bring your ID?" Zion asks. They take out their wallets and open it. "Yep" They say in unison. The music blasted through the doors, lights flashing all over. Before they could enter, they flashed their ID's, then walk in.

The music travels throughout Brandon's body and back out. He walks over to the bar. Nick follows. "You tryna' get wasted, B?" He asks. "Nah. Not tonight." Brandon says placing his head on his hand. "What? Why not? You always do when we come here." He says. "Just not in the mood, you know." He sighs. "No I don't know." "Hey miss! Can I order 4 tequila shots please?" Nick asks the bartender. "Sure. Who's tab?" She asks. "Mine please" Nick says. Brandon rolls his eyes and laughs. The lady brings 4 tequila shots. "Two for me and you" He says. He gives Brandon two of the shots. "Three, Two, One" they both take a shot. Brandon shakes his head caused by the strong taste. "That's what I'm talking about!" He yells. They take another.

15 minutes later

Brandon was drunk, but no where near wasted. He took a breather from all the dancing. A girl comes up to the bar. "Can I just have a water, please?" She asks the bartender. She was short and had an hourglass figure, with a dress that glued to her. She glanced at Brandon and flashes a quick smile, before turning back to the bartender to grab her drink. Brandon couldn't stop staring at her. She was beautiful. Lust in his eyes, he licks his lips when she glances at him. Thoughts from earlier snuck up back to his head.