6

Listen to the song while reading 💖💗💓💘💕

Lienna dialed Brandon's number.

It rang a few times before he answered.

"Hello?" Brandon said groggily and raspy.

"Hey Brandon, are you sleep?" Lienna asked.

"No. Just a little tired. Why?" He says.

"Can I come over real quick?" She asks.

"Of course" He says.

"Alright I'm on my way." She hangs up.

"Looks like I'll be back, maybe not." Lienna grabs her sneakers and ties them up. "Yay!" Normani and Serenity say in unison. "Be safe, okay?" Normani hugs Lienna. "I will" Lienna says, before unlocking the door and closing it behind her. She got in her car and drove off.

She let all the windows down in the car, her curls getting ruffled in the wind.

She put the volume up high.

So high by Doja Cat played on the radio.

I know you ain't a drug but you get me so high

Lienna sang all the words. She started to get nervous as she got closer to the house.

You get me so high

You get me so high

I know you ain't a drug but you get me so high

You get me so high

You get me so high

Lienna pulled up to the house. She inhaled then exhales and gets out of the car, locking it. She takes out her phone and goes to Brandon's contact.

                                                    future baby 🍒🌈
                                            Im outside. I don't wanna
                                              knock and disturb the guys
daddy 🔮✨
K...

Lienna waits a few seconds before the door opens slowly, revealing Brandon leaning against the door frame. "Hey" He says, his voice deep and raspy. Lienna takes all of him in and bites her lip. He was shirtless and had on joggers, his hair in a tussled mess, but somehow he still looked perfect.

damn he's so fine

She thinks to herself.

Brandon raises his eyebrow and gives her a look, waiting for her to say something.

"Hey. Can I come in?" She asks, her voice low. He moves out of the way, signaling for her to come in.

Lienna walks in, closing and locking the door behind her. "Let's go in my room..I don't want the boys to hear us." He says.

He runs up the stairs, Lienna following right behind him.

They walk in his room and Brandon lays on his bed, facing the ceiling with his eyes closed. "So what'd you wanna come over for? Cause I'm not in the mood to fu-" Lienna cuts him off.

"Brandon I love you too" She blurts out.

His eyes open and he faces her.

"What?" He asks, trying to make sure that's what she said.

"I love you too, B"

He sits up.

"I'm sorry about the other day. My heart has been broken so many times. I didn't know I could trust you. I hate myself so much for falling in love too quickly but I can't help it. You're so different, and that's what makes me like you so much. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't know if we're moving too fast, but I need to confess this crush that I have on you. I love you Brandon" She says.

He looks at her. "You know I love you, Lienna" he says.

Lienna straddles him.

They lean in for a kiss, Brandon cups Lienna's face, bringing her closer to him. Low moans escape from the both of them. Lienna slowly pulls away.

"Not tonight, pretty boy" she giggles. He pouts. "But I missed you". She shrugs her shoulders. "On my period." "We can get messy. A little blood won't hurt anyone" He says. Lienna rolls her eyes and gets off of him and lays down. "Let's watch Netflix or something" She says, running her fingers through his hair. He smiles. "Bet"

A/N - So I said that I would make this books chapters longer but guys it's hard!!!

I'm gonna stop with the excuses and just start writing more though 💓 love you guys!