9

BLiND wasn't that good don't @ me bYe

"Sounds like Edwin is trying to steal you" Normani says, grabbing her plate from the microwave and closing it back. Lienna rolls her eyes. "I just don't understand. They're like best friends? Why would he try anything?" She says, painting her toes.

Normani walks to the bar stool and sits down. "Who knows. But Edwin's sexy as fuck" She says, emphasizing the last word. Lienna rolls her eyes and laughs. "Girl hush" she says. Normani takes a bite of her pizza leftovers. "So what are you gonna do?" Normani asks. Lienna looks at her. "I mean..nothing" she says, continuing to paint her toes, giving her pinky toe one last brush stroke.

"You can't be serious" Normani says, her mouth full. "He didn't even try anything. He was probably just trying to be nice since that's his best friend" she says, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know..he sounds suspicious. I think you should stay away from him so he doesn't like..frame you or something" Normani says. Lienna gives her a look, dipping her nail polish brush in the bottle and pulling it out again, giving her toe another stroke.

Sorry for the LATEST upload of 2019 🤦🏽‍♀️ as always I have extremely bad writers block so here I am like 4 months later writing a shit apology :) I'll be sure to upload more now, since I have new ideas that will make this book WAY better than "Caleb" ❤️